Discussion English Teacher

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Your child is at the age where he can start picking up a language, you want him to learn English as soon as possible. You again go to the neets.me forum for help. Who would you pick as your child English teacher?
IMG 5611

@anon1822fourthacc is the first guy comes to mind, he may not be a native (which is a positive in my opinion) English speaker but his fluency is very high. He even corrects me, whenever I don’t put effort in my writings. Funnily enough he seems better at English then some native English speakers here.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Yeah but my accent is dogshit when I'm not focusing (I've got a bit of a speech impediment), your kid is gonna end up sounding like he has a potato in his mouth at all times :feelslol:.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Did you ate that potato? Your accent is just fine, doesn’t need to be perfect.
I had to focus, when I'm not focusing I have a speech impediment, even in my native language kind of, but when it comes to English I just end up sounding like a dog just took a shit in my mouth.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
You're going to get raped one day, and then you'll realize that you can't pause recordings in real life
That is where you are wrong, my prepubescent friend. One can be so stinky and hairy that it gives any would-be rapist pause! And I have mastered the ancient art of the stinky nerd.

Activity
So far there's no one here