Comfy Epilogue

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

After gaining the black pill knowledge, @01zephyr10 went back to his home planet.
Tenor 4

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
@Kaz
GgxvLV2

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
There is no incel culture. Inceldom is something you are born with with your shit genes. Blackpill is the realization that looks determine everything above all else, and people are shallow cocksuckers who treat low tier men like garbage.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Well, it's kinda sad really, but he is open about it so...
He has something wrong with his brain and if you pay attention to him, you'll start to see it.
This joke is cruel I know... But I took my chances to see if id make him and others laugh.
For me, he has an uncanny vibe in his posts.
4wqlqv

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
There is no incel culture. Inceldom is something you are born with with your shit genes. Blackpill is the realization that looks determine everything above all else, and people are shallow cocksuckers who treat low tier men like garbage.
HA ha Ha hA; I watched some of ER (also known as Eliot Rodger) give his speech about his "inferior Genes" and couldn't help but notice that for the entire time, he didn't once need: Glasses; Inhaler or a Hearing Aide. He was also cognizant enough to Drive a Car and operate recording equipment... Yeah... Real Inferior Genes he's got there(!)... ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Edit:- I'll watch the whole thing, just to make sure weather or not he mentions his Genes. Hopefully the Police don't arrest me.

Edit:- I can't find the Video, so I'll watch a Short Documentary instead.

Edit:- This ER Guy was Whacko! lolololollllllllllolol

Edit:- No mention of any Physical Medical Problems. Starved of Sex!? How can you be starved of something you've never had!? To be fair, he doesn't mention his Genes.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here