Depression Even if cucks, any acquaintance of mine is a sex-haver.

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
I used to cope with being more "based" than any cuck I know IRL (relatives, friends and so) but I already know the main reason I'm a loner and I was a virgin (without sex, not without IOIs) is just because they are NT and social. My dad told me my dumbass younger brother (who looks like a prettyboy version of him) has had more sex than anyone here. He also recently told my youngest brother (RIP) was having sex with his girlfriend and they even had a kind of "alarm" for warning her about birth control pill. That alarm occasionally sounds at night in his former room. My dad told me not to tell about this to my mom.

I also suspect my cuck friend who is short and fat was having sex with his cumskinned fat ex-gf. And I felt devastated when I learned some dumb bitch who was friend of us was having sex with every guy from the place we used to hang around. This was like 11 years ago and his cuck boyfriend even knew (they were still fucking tho :feelsree:). We used to think she was like this pure cute tradcath wifey and no. She was having gangbangs with gangbikers and drunk metalheads.

The only guys I know they were virgins were too dumbed down aspies like a guy who was like a some weird adviser and moral figure. RIP that guy, btw.

Just be NT is real, at least in Latin America. Poorfags still fuck even with their cousins and so.

Last edited:
poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
Inceldom and sexlessness doesn't exist in the third world

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Inceldom and sexlessness doesn't exist in the third world
NTfags Only. Even curry and rice truecel can slay if NT.

Here you need to be a social butterfly or a braindead thugmaxxed or cartelmaxxed NTfaggot.

WaterFlame

WaterFlame

this mf used my email so i changed his password
Nov 8, 2023
Its unironically over if you were born poor, low iq, ugly and non nt all together

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
Its unironically over if you were born poor, low iq, ugly and non nt all together
Also remember. Being poor and low IQ is cope. Poor Tyrone and Chadriguez can fuck whoever they want (even suck on a rich white mommy) and become supermodels. Also poor normiefags are too low IQ for even recognize their own shit.

NT>Face>Everything.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
My 2 friends from school think they are better than me because they are dating ugly foids. But I still think Im more based because at least I kept my dignity, not that ugly girl want me but still

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Blackpill Padawan
Jan 1, 2024
My 2 friends from school think they are better than me because they are dating ugly foids. But I still think Im more based because at least I kept my dignity, not that ugly girl want me but still
How ugly are they from 1-10?

Activity
So far there's no one here