Ever since my mother got ill , NEETING is becoming hellish

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
In my first couple of years neeting i had zero responsibilities , not even housework , which made for a comfy experience where i could go to sleep whenever i wanted to and wake up whenever i wanted to. There was no feeling that someone depended on me for something , i could disappear for 3 days , come back and nothing happened.

This has changed over the past 11 months as my mother got thrombosis(legs) , yes 11 months , usually it takes 3-6 months to be cured , but you could say that it was detected late , we suspect my mother ignored some warnings , she has some sort of phobia towards doctors , she'd have never gone to the doctor if not pressured by my sister. My mother has zero money , nothing , she hasn't worked for over 3 decades and that was a family business , not very demanding as she wasn't going to be fired , she pursued a bullshit degree , she is a woman with zero ambition , so she relied on my father and took care of the housework and child raising. I wouldn't descredit all the work she did as stay at home wife , it was hard work , but also unpaid work. Due to her lack of income , she cannot afford to get someone to clean the house , so my sister and i take care of that , not very good though and my mother complains about that and many more things. All the medicine , physical theraphy etc... was covered by my siblings and she's still showning no signs of improvement , on the contratry , she's worsening. We should have acted more quickly on it , but my mother is an stubborn poor woman

The house clearly needs some work , but my father no longer lives here , while the property is his , he sees no reason to invest in it , this makes living here uncomfortable in some ways , i could mention all the issues , but i have no desire to. My parents got divorced 15 years ago and she was still trying to rely on him to fix things around the house for most of that time , because she couldn't do it herself. It was stupid to have 3 children in third world for a single income household , even if my father was doing well at the time

Anyway , i feel trapped , no , I AM TRAPPED in all of this , i have to stick by my mother and help her go through her day to day. It's clearly taking a toll on me and my siblings. I'm a little anxious , just wondering how long it's going to last , it's almost going to be a year , could there be another one or two? It's a shitty situation all around , not exactly what my broke ugly ethnic ass needs. This alone made me regret wasting all that time ldaring , if only i had worked on something , i could have been in a better position to be at ease with the current situation , seeing how better some of peers are doing compared to me makes things quite grim too , it's beyond over for me , suicide looks like a better optiom as they days pass by

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Take control of your life and make money since you wont have comfy time anymore
Yes , i'm aware. I'm taking a look at my options job wise , it depends a lot on how my mothers situation goes. Aso thinking about a dopamine detox , just take some time away from the internet to focus on other things
i think neetbros can send you some bucks on paypal
That'd be nice , but i can manage tbh

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here