Discussion Every day feels like 2-3 hours as a neet

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Just checked the day and its friday. I honestly thought it was like Tuesday or something. Every day feels like 2-3 hours. When I was in school the days felt like they had more sustenance, structure etc. Friday was a time to chill out. Now I feel like im in some timeless void hell that keeps going on forever. I have no goals, no future relationship prospects, no career prospects. I may as well be dead as im living a life of an old person with no family effectively. I had no choice in becoming neet due to my deteriorated condition and the fact that society hates me and actively tries to sabotage me. I wouldn't recommend this lifestyle to anyone, its just sitting around waiting for death. I feel like what made me human is gone, even if I suffered in society at least I had some identity. Being neet does have its benefits though (no people bullshit) but is it worth it at the cost of looking into the void with no future? Not really I wish I was healthier (and better looking) and could therefore work/study.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Focus on trying to get rid of your suffering by working hard to do one thing that may be a difficultly or a problem (a messy drawer) then treat yourself to something that would make you really happy, listen to the still small childlike voice in your heart, treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Focus on trying to get rid of your suffering by working hard to do one thing that may be a difficultly or a problem (a messy drawer) then treat yourself to something that would make you really happy, listen to the still small childlike voice in your heart, treat yourself like someone you are responsible for helping
thanks fren :feelsok:

Activity
So far there's no one here