Every time I find myself agreeing with boomer conservatives, I stop for a moment, I think again what I am doing wrong.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
I was listening to a jordan peterson discussion on convid... The discussion was stimulating for me, and I was agreeing alot with the boomer conservatives... I then realized that they did it, they tricked me... Every time I agree with them, there is something wrong going on...

The whole situation here is politicized, and I have to avoid being corrupted by the right wing establishment media at any cost.

For example yesterday JP said that the moronic "postmodernists" were destroying the sciences, and he presented a situation where they were cutting the sciences like butter and using their ideology to do that... The ideology was about using science for a political purpose... The guy wasnt losing any chance to promote his brand of psychological christianity, a new branch of christianity based on "feelings" and rationalizing such feelings with scientific jargon and quotes from wisdom literature.

What I think is happening here is that conservative media establishment is profiting from the so called "postmodernists"...

This happened already. For example when the so called "postmodernists" came in and started to call us "whites", they did an error. When I was growing up I was never accustomed to see myself as a "white", I had my national identity and my history... I was used to think of myself as a member of this culture... I was seeing englishmen as refined men of science and I was seeing frenchmen as effeminate fags with the baguette and germans as precise and boring people... basically all different people... after a while when I entered the public internet I had met this "white identity" thing and I took years to adapt to it... Basically I was told I am "white"... just "white"... I took some time to think if this is good or not, but what I noticed is that this "white identity" was uniting me with many many people across the world... we now were all the same suddenly, not different. Or, to be precise, we are different but we are spiritually the same.

Infact "white" is an occult spiritual concept, that comes from philosophy... its like the spiritual qualities of "the race" created by fascists like juilius evola and others... the spiritual qualities are immaterial and they dont really exist since they are often inventions of noblemen like julius (real name is Giulio and he wasnt a baron by the way).

The white identity is an example of what can go wrong when so called "postmoderninsts" try to close you in a box.

What jordan peterson is doing is profiteering from the "postmodernist", but in another way. He does not focuses on "white identity", but another thing. The dude is trying to bring scientists of the atheist variety in communion with atheist priests... he noticed that atheism is often motivated by profound and serious ideas, he noticed that most atheist scientists are insanely dedicated to science, and they are of course religious in the way they respect truth and do everything for truth... This thing that he noticed is right... he got it.

Peterson is also avoiding to use science, but he keeps the jargon. The idea of Peterson is to regress his field, back to quoting wisdom literature instead of doing science... The choice of using wisdom literature is similar to that of the people that he is criticizing, the so called "postmodernist"... The field of study that Peterson is interested in is not psychology, it is theology... The psychology field saved itself in the past preciseely by abandoning the quotation and spamming of "wisdom literature" and it became a respected science that defied the mockery name of "soft science"... peterson is catching the opportunity to bring it back...

Bascally the so called "postmodernists" are empowering the strongest conservative position ever created... I dont know if it is by random, an error, but they are doing it. They are uniting us agains them... In any case, nothing good will come out of this.

pringleton

pringleton

LDAR Enthusiast
Oct 15, 2023
I was listening to a jordan peterson discussion on convid... The discussion was stimulating for me, and I was agreeing alot with the boomer conservatives... I then realized that they did it, they tricked me... Every time I agree with them, there is something wrong going on...

The whole situation here is politicized, and I have to avoid being corrupted by the right wing establishment media at any cost.

For example yesterday JP said that the moronic "postmodernists" were destroying the sciences, and he presented a situation where they were cutting the sciences like butter and using their ideology to do that... The ideology was about using science for a political purpose... The guy wasnt losing any chance to promote his brand of psychological christianity, a new branch of christianity based on "feelings" and rationalizing such feelings with scientific jargon and quotes from wisdom literature.

What I think is happening here is that conservative media establishment is profiting from the so called "postmodernists"...

This happened already. For example when the so called "postmodernists" came in and started to call us "whites", they did an error. When I was growing up I was never accustomed to see myself as a "white", I had my national identity and my history... I was used to think of myself as a member of this culture... I was seeing englishmen as refined men of science and I was seeing frenchmen as effeminate fags with the baguette and germans as precise and boring people... basically all different people... after a while when I entered the public internet I had met this "white identity" thing and I took years to adapt to it... Basically I was told I am "white"... just "white"... I took some time to think if this is good or not, but what I noticed is that this "white identity" was uniting me with many many people across the world... we now were all the same suddenly, not different. Or, to be precise, we are different but we are spiritually the same.

Infact "white" is an occult spiritual concept, that comes from philosophy... its like the spiritual qualities of "the race" created by fascists like juilius evola and others... the spiritual qualities are immaterial and they dont really exist since they are often inventions of noblemen like julius (real name is Giulio and he wasnt a baron by the way).

The white identity is an example of what can go wrong when so called "postmoderninsts" try to close you in a box.

What jordan peterson is doing is profiteering from the "postmodernist", but in another way. He does not focuses on "white identity", but another thing. The dude is trying to bring scientists of the atheist variety in communion with atheist priests... he noticed that atheism is often motivated by profound and serious ideas, he noticed that most atheist scientists are insanely dedicated to science, and they are of course religious in the way they respect truth and do everything for truth... This thing that he noticed is right... he got it.

Peterson is also avoiding to use science, but he keeps the jargon. The idea of Peterson is to regress his field, back to quoting wisdom literature instead of doing science... The choice of using wisdom literature is similar to that of the people that he is criticizing, the so called "postmodernist"... The field of study that Peterson is interested in is not psychology, it is theology... The psychology field saved itself in the past preciseely by abandoning the quotation and spamming of "wisdom literature" and it became a respected science that defied the mockery name of "soft science"... peterson is catching the opportunity to bring it back...

Bascally the so called "postmodernists" are empowering the strongest conservative position ever created... I dont know if it is by random, an error, but they are doing it. They are uniting us agains them... In any case, nothing good will come out of this.
If you watch jordan peterson you are not intelligent by any means just following the other hordes of mass media "savants" and federal agents.

Activity
So far there's no one here