Venting Everything feels like way too much

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
Just doing the routine of going to school (I'm 20 so don't call me youngcel) and doing nothing there and to go back home is enough to make me exhausted and feel dead. The same at work. I go there, work, then go home and don't wanna do anything. Going outside to do anything feels like way too much work and I don't have any motivation to do anything. And if anything brings me out of my routine I feel extremely frustrated. Even just having an appointment is too much.
And I can't deal with being in grade 13. This is the final year. After that school is over. Forever. Work or University. I have to decide, but can't. I know that I can never be a functioning, independent adult. I also can never be NEET. If I would fuck up University, they would force me to do something else. And I know that if I would refuse to do anything, they would throw me out.

Often I just wish I was never born or would just die. But I'm too much of a pussy.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
None of this is too much for me. I can easily do all this work that credentialist society shoves down my throat.

After I finish university I’ll be a NEET on purpose

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
You are an oldcel.

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
None of this is too much for me. I can easily do all this work that credentialist society shoves down my throat.

After I finish university I’ll be a NEET on purpose
What are you studying?

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
Computer engineering

Fuck all these faggots around me who tell me to get a SWE job after college.

Working??? On someone else’s project???? That’s existentially draining
I fought about studying IT. Of course Computer engineering is not comparable to normal IT, but I still need to ask:
How much math do you need to learn programming? Can a low-IQ fag who fails math like me do this shit?

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
I fought about studying IT. Of course Computer engineering is not comparable to normal IT, but I still need to ask:
How much math do you need to learn programming? Can a low-IQ fag who fails math like me do this shit?
IQ doesn’t matter
Success doesn’t matter

The only thing that matter is that you enjoy programming

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
Just doing the routine of going to school (I'm 20 so don't call me youngcel) and doing nothing there and to go back home is enough to make me exhausted and feel dead. The same at work. I go there, work, then go home and don't wanna do anything. Going outside to do anything feels like way too much work and I don't have any motivation to do anything. And if anything brings me out of my routine I feel extremely frustrated. Even just having an appointment is too much.
And I can't deal with being in grade 13. This is the final year. After that school is over. Forever. Work or University. I have to decide, but can't. I know that I can never be a functioning, independent adult. I also can never be NEET. If I would fuck up University, they would force me to do something else. And I know that if I would refuse to do anything, they would throw me out.

Often I just wish I was never born or would just die. But I'm too much of a pussy.
Do you live in a country with nice prisons?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Most uni programs will have you learning calculus. But to be basic ass codemonkey you barely need any math. What you need is great problem solving skills and logical thinking.

Activity
So far there's no one here