Everything in this world makes sense if you look at it as a Darwinian jungle.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
This world makes perfect sense. It just doesn't give a shit about our illusions, illusions about ourselves or the world itself. Each individual sees himself as something more than he is, special in some way. We all think we could do something - and yet we don't. There's a big difference about thinking that you can do something and actually doing it.

That's the thing. This trait of ours of thinking we are special or better in some way, living in our heads instead of actually doing something in the real world -it's dysgenic. That retard that knows nothing than to lift weights like a dumb fucking ape is much more suitable to life on this planet than people like us. Because he actually goes out and something. He pushes, he pulls - nothing special, but he's actually doing it. He is living, he is doing something irl, he is prospering.

Meanwhile, guys like us feel somehow superior, we live in our heads and think we're so much better than the normies. But we're actually dysgenic. Because reality doesn't give a shit about what's in your head. Reality only cares about what's really happening out there in the world. Even if we are smarter and in many ways better than normies and Chads, we're still dysgenic. Because we live in our heads, and they live in the real world. They do stuff in the real world.

You'd think that by posting this I would somehow change and put effort into my life. Nah, still too lazy. I'm so dysgenic that despite knowing this stuff, I will still continue down the dysgenic route. I'm just so lazy. Or maybe it's not just laziness, I think maybe that's just how powerful nature is. I was always a bit unhealthy physically, and that only got worse with age. Somehow, nature made me apply natural selection upon myself. I guess I could still fix things if I really wanted to. But coping and doing nothing is so much comfier, no way I'll give that up and go down the hard path of actually changing.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Your observation that most of us are passive lazy overthinkers is correct. But the question is if being an hyperactive grinder will get us somewhere? Everyone has to decide for themselves if it's worth it. Be it genetics, looks, non-nt mental issues. We are like injured participants in a Marathon.

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
Your observation that most of us are passive lazy overthinkers is correct. But the question is if being an hyperactive grinder will get us somewhere? Everyone has to decide for themselves if it's worth it. Be it genetics, looks, non-nt mental issues. We are like injured participants in a Marathon.
This decision of whether it's worth it or not is actually very weird. When thinking about it, it seems like it would be so much better if we actually tried to improve our lives. And yet when the time comes to actually do it, I choose to just sit at my PC instead, always.

I guess it's not that weird when you look at it objectively, we're just chimps who have developed the habit of escapism through our PC instead of engaging in society. If we look at ourselves as chimps or rats in some experiment, suddenly our actions and lives seem very simple.

The weirdest part is that we know where our actions lead us. If the chimp continues to just escape through his PC instead of actually going out and improving his life, life will only get worse and worse for him. We know that, and yet we continue to do it. Habit, laziness and comfort zones are such powerful forces. Powerful enough to defeat self-awareness it seems.

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
Once you experience the comfort that comes with neetdom , it's hard to get yourself out of there. I just got used to not experience too much stress , to not have responsabilities , sure i can be stressed about things like inceldom , but that can be more manageable than the stress of many hours studying/working and everything that comes with it outside the assignments , like the social aspect which is crucial. It's not easy to willingly give up a life of leisure , even if the life quality is declining , that small bit of comfort can be enough

Activity
So far there's no one here