Everything is about sex

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
They say everything in life is about sex, except sex, sex is about power. The statement does ring true and very blackpill. But I wish it wasn't true because it would mean that you can never escape this brutal fact and that it's over for subhumans in every aspect.

This quote is seen as really profound by normies btw. How come then they won't understand where incels are coming from jfl they then proceed to tell them life is NOT all about sex. Why didn't someone tell this to Oscar Wilde or whoever came up with this popular saying?

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Very true. As long as we desire them we'll be slaves. Spending our days doing things we don't like just hoping for pussy. But how do we get rid of the urges then?
i have been blackpilled for 3-5 (possibly even longer ) years now and honestly ive been lonely for most of my life. Loneliness sometimes can be a blessing, we are still luckier than 95% of guys who are basically betabuxx. Just be grateful that ur not a betabux. Another thing i did is that i raised my standards by looking at rly attractive foids so now i basically find no foid that walks on the streets to be attractive.
tldr: Just accept the way things are and u will naturally concentrate on other things.
this thread really helped me out and made me feel good tbh.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Very true. As long as we desire them we'll be slaves. Spending our days doing things we don't like just hoping for pussy. But how do we get rid of the urges then?
theres countless of people throughout history who have lived without foids. Its all in ur brain, just accept that u will be lonely and u will stop thinking about foids and ur depression will go away. No one cared about womens validation back in the day anyway. in ancient greece women were basically for sex and for babies no one took them srsly.
Stop thinking about the shit that u can't do and start thinking about the shit that u can do.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
i have been blackpilled for 3-5 (possibly even longer ) years now and honestly ive been lonely for most of my life. Loneliness sometimes can be a blessing, we are still luckier than 95% of guys who are basically betabuxx. Just be grateful that ur not a betabux. Another thing i did is that i raised my standards by looking at rly attractive foids so now i basically find no foid that walks on the streets to be attractive.
tldr: Just accept the way things are and u will naturally concentrate on other things.
this thread really helped me out and made me feel good tbh.
Fantastic link, I couldn't agree more with that thread.

Tbh I have a theory that if I have sex with hookers 50-100 times within a few years, I can contently live my life without thinking about sex anymore. Would probably still have the urge once or twice a year but it wouldn't be nearly as strong.

And since I'm an autist that doesn't need validation or socializing, I'm Gucci.

Too bad hookers are so hard to find in my country lmao, expensive too but the main problem is that there's so many scammers :feelslol::feelslol: Even real hookers have thugs nearby to mug you and threaten you and blackmail you

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
theres countless of people throughout history who have lived without foids. Its all in ur brain, just accept that u will be lonely and u will stop thinking about foids and ur depression will go away. No one cared about womens validation back in the day anyway. in ancient greece women were basically for sex and for babies no one took them srsly.
Stop thinking about the shit that u can't do and start thinking about the shit that u can do.
Oh I'm actually not lonely, I do not feel loneliness. Nor a need for validation. Like that awesome thread you linked, I want the physical. Not even dick in pussy tbh, I just really need to rub a foid all over and make out. And some dick in pussy.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
That's true if you actively seek after them which wasn't the point here I'm talking about the urge as a man and for lifelong virgins which you yourself know very well is only natural
After u jerk off women disappear completely from my brain and u know very well that this mystical virgin is as real as unicorns.
I highly recommend that u stop thinking about the shit that u cant do and start thinking about the shit that u can do. Srsly uve been lonely for a long time, worrying about shit that u cant do can srsly fuck up ur mental state.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You have some good insights @Lucillian @anon1822fourthacc @Disturbed1 but for me it's not about the foids I don't think about them all day in fact idc about them tbh and don't even seek their validation. It's more about myself I will admit I'm probably too stuck in my head with the idea that intimacy and connections with others is something out of reach for me.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
like lucillian said raise you standards, only think about extremely attractive women, then -> take 2dpill and look down on every 3d foid you see even attractive ones
and then you can stop thinking about foids
Tbh after 27 years of being a virgin, something weird happened a few years ago. I became genuinely attracted to uggos. Can't explain it, dunno why. Would fuck ugly fat hairy bitches just as happily as a Stacy.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
You have some good insights @Lucillian @anon1822fourthacc @Disturbed1 but for me it's not about the foids I don't think about them all day in fact idc about them tbh and don't even seek their validation. It's more about myself I will admit I'm probably too stuck in my head with the idea that intimacy and connections with others is something out of reach for me.
just accept that its out of reach, no point in thinking about the same shit over and over again. Close the case and u will naturally feel better.
Never forget that if you do what society tells u to do u will never be happy because the people who tell society what they should strive for made the standards unrealistic so they can be looked upon (by them i mean celebs, tv show hosts, brands, people who make advertisements.).

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
just accept that its out of reach, no point in thinking about the same shit over and over again. Close the case and u will naturally feel better.
Never forget that if you do what society tells u to do u will never be happy because the people who tell society what they should strive for made the standards unrealistic so they can be looked upon (by them i mean celebs, tv show hosts, brands, people who make advertisements.).
Yeah you're probably right on the mark that may be the best way to go about it

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020
Yeah you're probably right on the mark that may be the best way to go about it

A good example of what im talking about would be what i call the million dollar myth. People on instagram post Lamborghinis and million dollar cars and so people who own multiple homes are made to feel poor, but the person with the lambos is just giga rich and the person who owns the multiple homes is just rich not poor.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Everything isn't about sex unless you're pussy deprived. When you actually get laid (hookers, gf, whatever) it becomes a background thought that you don't think about and your life continues on like normal. You don't see this obsession with sex in third world countries like you do in first world countries, because they can go and scrounge up some change and fuck a 9/10 woman for pennies whenever they feel like it and don't feel as if they're deprived particularly if they go a while without sex since it's always there. I've noticed men and women in third world countries are more upfront, bold and high T compared to the average Westerner plagued with neuroticism. I think easy sex unironically contributes positively to this perspective. If sex was all that mattered in life however you would spend your entire life contempating ways to get it, I took this very reductionist view of life (we only exist to breed, the more offspring = the more successful you are) and found it very boring and a pain. We have sentience and we can decide whatever is most important to us, it's completely subjective.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Everything isn't about sex unless you're pussy deprived. When you actually get laid (hookers, gf, whatever) it becomes a background thought that you don't think about and your life continues on like normal. You don't see this obsession with sex in third world countries like you do in first world countries, because they can go and scrounge up some change and fuck a 9/10 woman for pennies whenever they feel like it and don't feel as if they're deprived particularly if they go a while without sex since it's always there. I've noticed men and women in third world countries are more upfront, bold and high T compared to the average Westerner plagued with neuroticism. I think easy sex unironically contributes positively to this perspective. If sex was all that mattered in life however you would spend your entire life contempating ways to get it, I took this very reductionist view of life (we only exist to breed, the more offspring = the more successful you are) and found it very boring and a pain. We have sentience and we can decide whatever is most important to us, it's completely subjective.
I agree with the final conclusion in the sense I never based my life or actions on the perspective of sex and likely never will. However it is undeniable that those who go through life with zero intimate connections are deprived of something that is fundamental to 'normal' human development. It's also true that third world people have other things to worry about most of the time compared to first world countries where it has become an obsession and a artificially inflated commodity. But the reason why those who have sex don't think about it is because they don't need to think about it as it is readily available. I read somewhere that they did a study on people who went on hunger strikes and at one point they were only thinking about food and eating all the time and became obsessed with it and it would alter their behavior in weird ways. They weren't interested about women or anything else in their lives it became just about food and what they could eat.

Last edited:
Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Everything isn't about sex unless you're pussy deprived. When you actually get laid (hookers, gf, whatever) it becomes a background thought that you don't think about and your life continues on like normal. If sex was all that mattered in life however you would spend your entire life contempating ways to get it, I took this very reductionist view of life (we only exist to breed, the more offspring = the more successful you are) and found it very boring and a pain. We have sentience and we can decide whatever is most important to us, it's completely subjective.
For me it's intellectually induced celibacy. I know what you're going to say guys. 'Arent you the nigga who posted 200 'what no pussey does to a nigga'/'the only reason Im depressed' threads daily? Yes, it was me. There were periods in my life when I was kind of depressed and downtrodden as a neetcel. It seemed kind of natural.

But then something happened to me. I call this the inner spiritual reformation. Not sure what that is exactly. But I just stopped craving pussey and any type of romantic relationships.

I would call this 'intellectually induced celibacy'. I just took a more realistic and objective perspective on relationships and realized it really is overhyped and overrated. I simply stopped desiring it. Never felt better guys. Was it simple contemplation? Or was it some higher mystical religious experience? I don't know. But I'm so content now focusing on other stuff like reading, contemplating, exercising. It's crazy guys. I'm literally so happy not suffering from these cravings anymore. It's been months now. It's crazy.

So yeah I'm pretty much content with my celibacy. To answer anon's question directly: the path to it lies through more realistic and objective thinking. When we see things for what they truly are they often lose value and thus their grip on us. And of course you need some other stuff to focus on. But it shouldn't be forced. It should come naturally. Me? I've always been a thinker and always had this hunger for knowledge. I can focus on this and be pretty content in life. All my suffering, craving for a relationship was the result of my delusional thinking. Unless there is some higher power at work here and it's spiritual.... But it's crazy man... it's crazy...

Last edited:
Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
For me it's intellectually induced celibacy. I know what you're going to say guys. 'Arent you the nigga who posted 200 'what no pussey does to a nigga'/'the only reason Im depressed' threads daily? Yes, it was me. There were periods in my life when I was kind of depressed and downtrodden as a neetcel. It seemed kind of natural.

But then something happened to me. I call this the inner spiritual reformation. Not sure what that is exactly. But I just stopped craving pussey and any type of romantic relationships.

I would call this 'intellectually induced celibacy'. I just took a more realistic and objective perspective on relationships and realized it really is overhyped and overrated. I simply stopped desiring it. Never felt better guys. Was it simple contemplation? Or was it some higher mystical religious experience? I don't know. But I'm so content now focusing on other stuff like reading, contemplating, exercising. It's crazy guys. I'm literally so happy not suffering from these cravings anymore. It's been months now. It's crazy.

So yeah I'm pretty much content with my celibacy. To answer anon's question directly: the path to it lies through more realistic and objective thinking. When we see things for what they truly are they often loose value and thus their grip on us. And of course you need some other stuff to focus on. But it shouldn't be forced. It should come naturally. Me? I've always been a thinker and always had this hunger for knowledge. I can focus on this and be prerry content in life. All my suffering, craving for a relationship was a result of my delusional thinking. Unless there is some higher power at work here and it's spiritual.... But it's crazy man... it's crazy...
Good points but you sound a little hippie at times

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
Good points but you sound a little hippie at times
For the record, I'm not into the new age stuff. But it's hard to describe some of my experiences in terms that are not related to some spirituality
I know there is probably some naturalistic explanation for this, but subjectively it felt as some sort of a divine revelation, divine peace and comfort sent down upon me. And no, I don't do drugs. Never have.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
For the record, I'm not into the new age stuff. But it's hard to describe some of my experiences in terms that are not related to some spirituality
I know there is probably some naturalistic explanation for this, but subjectively it felt as some sort of a divine revelation, divine peace and comfort sent down upon me. And no, I don't do drugs. Never have.
Thanks for clarifying that last part for us. I swear I feel some deja vu from this post. Maybe your spirituality is getting to me.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Mar 23, 2023
Thanks for clarifying that last part for us.
Anytime friend. You're welcome to ask me anything on this topic. I am happy to share my knowledge and experience. I'm a happy celibate

T

Thorn

NEET
Aug 24, 2023

So yeah I'm pretty much content with my celibacy. To answer anon's question directly: the path to it lies through more realistic and objective thinking. When we see things for what they truly are they often lose value and thus their grip on us. And of course you need some other stuff to focus on. But it shouldn't be forced. It should come naturally. Me? I've always been a thinker and always had this hunger for knowledge. I can focus on this and be pretty content in life. All my suffering, craving for a relationship was the result of my delusional thinking. Unless there is some higher power at work here and it's spiritual.... But it's crazy man... it's crazy...
Your body recognizes Its inadequacy regarding reproduction so it shut off your desire for sex as a self preservation mechanism. Many such cases.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Nov 30, 2020

long term celibacy has changed me so much to the point that if god was to offer me the perfect ideal virgin stacy vs the perfect ideal celibate life theres a high chance that id choose the perfect celibate life.

Activity
So far there's no one here