Fabio-dono and the quest for the perfect monogatari girlfriend

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
Fabio-dono was the peak of male perfomace, he was tall, muscular and had a well defined chin! He was gifted with all the requisites to be a chad amoug chads... a lot of women beg to date him, but fabio doesnt care about those disguted sack of expired meat. The only type of women that are worthy for fabio-dono are the girls from the monogatari franchise. But not everyone was okay with Fabio taste of women.

- Fabio, you should stop to lust for those underage girls from chinese cartoons is not healthy. I set up a date for you with the daughter of one of my coworkers. She is pretty cute and its around your age. Said his mother.

Fabio was annoyed with the idea but he decided to go just because he was tired of listen to her mother nagged on him. His mother told him the date would be at a restaurant five blocks from his house and that the girl would be dressing in a yellow jacket and that she has black hair. Fabio-dono finally arrived in the restaurant and he decided to look for the girl tell her that the date was cancelled, but when he saw the girl that matched with the description of his mother he freezed for some seconds.

- It can't be... that girl looks just like... just like... she looks just like "Karen Araragi" from the Monogatari series. Thought Fabio.

He approached her and the girl immediately introduced herself:

- You must be Fabio right? My name is Karen!

Fabio couldn't believe it, not only the girl was just like "Karen Araragi" from the Monogatari series, but she has the same name!

Those two start to talk and immediately hit off. They started to go out more and fabio mother was happy that Fabio was showing interest in a real woman instead of highschool anime girls. He decided to gift her with various clothes, all of them look exactly like with the outfits that "Karen Araragi" dressed in the series. Later on he decided to invite her to his house to watch monogatari in order to make her copy all the mannerism of "Karen Araragi".

At first 3D Karen liked the series, and even find funny that it had a character with the same name of her, but then she noticed that all "Karen Araragi" oufit are identical with the clothes that Fabio gave to her as gifts. It didn't take her much long for her to realize what was going on. But she decided to play along, because she thought it was probably just a kink of Fabio, and she was already into him.

One day Karen was in Fabio door with the exact haircut and the pink dress of "Karen Araragi" from season 1 bakemonogatari.
this one:
Thumb 1920 724866

Fabio was in shock but very happy, he couldn't believe that his plan actually worked, he couldn't think of what to say, so the 3D Karen made the first move.

- Are you not gonna let me in, onii chan? Said 3D Karen.

Fabio couldn't hold anymore and pulled 3D Karen to his room, his parents ain't in home and they would take time to get back, so he and his "waifu" had the house for themselves for a long time.

- Do you wanna take my panties off, onii chan? Said 3D Karen.

Fabio started to taking her panties off, he was very excited that he was finally going to fuck Karen Araragi, but soon his excitement turned into pure horror... Fabio was face to face with 3D pussy of the 3D Karen and he was devastated of how ugly it was for him. Her pussy was actually normal, it had no STDs, it was not loose, it was a pretty decent looking pussy to every normal human. But Fabio-dono wasn't a normal human! He was only into 2d pussy and 3d pussy couldn't never get in the level of the 2d pussy.

Fabio couldn't hold anymore his disgust and start to throw up in the floor

3D Karen: - What's wrong?

Fabio-dono: - YOU!

3D Karen: - What?

Fabio-dono: - You is what is wrong!

Fabio-dono raised his arms in the air and started charging his KI. He was surrounded by a blue aura around his body and his hands began to create a blue light sphere of pure energy.

- What is going in on? Said 3D Karen scared

Fabio-dono launched the spherical blue light into 3D Karen and immediately pulverize her!

3D Karen was gone... the only thing that only thing that left of her was some dark dust that used to be his meat.

Fabio-dono shed a single manly tear of his right eye and said: - It's appear that my quest for the perfect monogatari girlfriend will never end!

Activity
So far there's no one here