feinding over sex is a terrible look

• Thread starter trashsingingslasher
  • Start date
T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Theres this guy on my snapchat that every story he posts is about men he fiends over, or sad "feel bad for me" posts about "wheres my prince charming???".. I posted a pic of myself and had to block him from seeing my pics anymore, bc every time i do he just tells me how fuckable he thinks i am and says shit like "sorry to objectify you like that lololol". Ive had other dudes say I look good and it was cool cus even if they were only saying it outa thirst, they werent making it obvious.

Ive blocked him multiple times for how annoying/disgraceful/pathetic it is, but he constantly re-adds me and promises to start acting like a respectable human being (he never does). But the reason its so pathetic/disgraceful/annoying isnt because hes gay. Theres respectable gay ppl out there. Its the FIENDING that makes it so disgusting, and WILL keep him an incel (gay or not) til he quits that shit. I cant bring myself to view him as anything other than some hazardous pathetic little monster thats starving for dick. Ive seen every type of addict fiending over any drug and been able to have 100X more respect for them than this dude.

The only good thing about seeing this though, is it put things into perspective. I asked a female friend last night if she sees men who constantly fiend about women as pathetically as I see this guy, and she agreed 1000% and I realized the way I see this guy, is really how women have come to look at males that shamelessly fiend over them. Its the worst look possible. Its ok for (some) Chads to be horny and think about women all the time, cus he's going to be able to keep girls a phone call away til his sex drives completely dried up, and he can do it stylishly. wont ever end up fiending over it. But most of us have to have self control and self confidence

Yes, some incels It really is over for them just because theyre really fucking ugly/fat/old/useless. But other incels ive known arent ugly, and ive sent their pictures to girls ive known and ask what they think, and they think hes sexy enough.. but as soon as he approaches any girl theres an air about him that makes them lose all interest in him.. At first when I saw all this looksmax stuff I figured everyone participating must just be ugly as fuck, but I was perplexed when i realized a lot of them arent. Even though a lot here beleive "Its all looks and nothing else" thats the biggest cope of all. Ive seen some ugly unemployed dumb motherfuckers with some hot bitches just cus they had MAD game. Game isnt pickup artistry or some shit like that either, I really beleive that shit was created to make incels make fools of themelseves and make it obvious theyre just thirsty as fuck.

Some incels ive known that think theyre 10x uglier than they are act like they wana spit on me when I say that confidence and the energy/vibes youre putting off matter a lot more than they give any credit to, and Im sure alot of you will too. And it probably is over for SOME of you just cus of terrible looks. But Ive known lots of people that only think its over for them bc some toxic faggots on the internet told them it is and they have no confidence left, so theyre now afraid to even look in the direction of 300lb Weeaboos πŸ˜†

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
All the sex fiends I knew of in high school have had their fair share of pussy probs depends on how you look/social status. Get fiended by good looking/popular/funny/other desirable characteristic and she plays hard to get, ugly guy she gets a restraining order

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Theres this guy on my snapchat that every story he posts is about men he fiends over, or sad "feel bad for me" posts about "wheres my prince charming???".. I posted a pic of myself and had to block him from seeing my pics anymore, bc every time i do he just tells me how fuckable he thinks i am and says shit like "sorry to objectify you like that lololol". Ive had other dudes say I look good and it was cool cus even if they were only saying it outa thirst, they werent making it obvious.

Ive blocked him multiple times for how annoying/disgraceful/pathetic it is, but he constantly re-adds me and promises to start acting like a respectable human being (he never does). But the reason its so pathetic/disgraceful/annoying isnt because hes gay. Theres respectable gay ppl out there. Its the FIENDING that makes it so disgusting, and WILL keep him an incel (gay or not) til he quits that shit. I cant bring myself to view him as anything other than some hazardous pathetic little monster thats starving for dick. Ive seen every type of addict fiending over any drug and been able to have 100X more respect for them than this dude.

The only good thing about seeing this though, is it put things into perspective. I asked a female friend last night if she sees men who constantly fiend about women as pathetically as I see this guy, and she agreed 1000% and I realized the way I see this guy, is really how women have come to look at males that shamelessly fiend over them. Its the worst look possible. Its ok for (some) Chads to be horny and think about women all the time, cus he's going to be able to keep girls a phone call away til his sex drives completely dried up, and he can do it stylishly. wont ever end up fiending over it. But most of us have to have self control and self confidence

Yes, some incels It really is over for them just because theyre really fucking ugly/fat/old/useless. But other incels ive known arent ugly, and ive sent their pictures to girls ive known and ask what they think, and they think hes sexy enough.. but as soon as he approaches any girl theres an air about him that makes them lose all interest in him.. At first when I saw all this looksmax stuff I figured everyone participating must just be ugly as fuck, but I was perplexed when i realized a lot of them arent. Even though a lot here beleive "Its all looks and nothing else" thats the biggest cope of all. Ive seen some ugly unemployed dumb motherfuckers with some hot bitches just cus they had MAD game. Game isnt pickup artistry or some shit like that either, I really beleive that shit was created to make incels make fools of themelseves and make it obvious theyre just thirsty as fuck.

Some incels ive known that think theyre 10x uglier than they are act like they wana spit on me when I say that confidence and the energy/vibes youre putting off matter a lot more than they give any credit to, and Im sure alot of you will too. And it probably is over for SOME of you just cus of terrible looks. But Ive known lots of people that only think its over for them bc some toxic faggots on the internet told them it is and they have no confidence left, so theyre now afraid to even look in the direction of 300lb Weeaboos πŸ˜†
I don't get what "fiend over" means but I sort of get what you're getting at. Some incels are just way too thirsty, so they end up scaring women off

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Eren

Eren

β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
are you homosexual?

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
I didn't read all of it 😴 but from what I read, you are closet gay. Why would any straight man speak to homos on snapchat.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021

Dnr

Montriz921

Montriz921

NEET
Dec 30, 2022
It's perfectly natural to want to have sex but when one can't fulfil that by conventional/appropriate means they'll either try to get it (paid) or just not bother but the vigour will remain there.

Activity
So far there's no one here