Female

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Have you ever noticed how females are often so offended and agitated when you use the word female to describe a woman? I remember once saying it years ago and a female started telling me this word should be banned from my vocabulary. I've never seen a mentally sane man get so worked up over the use of male or female applied to humans. And this was true even back before the alphabet soup lolcows started making a big deal out of their sex assigned at birth rhetoric in an effort to change the meaning of "woman" to whoever wants to call themselves one. Yet notice how "real man" keeps getting used left and right to shame men for anything and everything and condition them to society's liking. But that's besides the point.

My theory on why the female word is almost an insult to them, is that females subconsciously and instinctively know their only real worth stems from their child bearing ability. And calling them females, as the human female counterpart to the many females of the animal realm, reminds them of that fact. But this causes a stark dichotomy with their feminist ideology and the constant positive reinforcement and support they receive from society. This contradiction creates a deep seated inferiority complex in them, which manifests as self hate as well as hate towards men. Because they know deep down males are stronger and more skilled at many things by nature, but their oversized grown egos won't let them admit it. If you think about it rationally, if it is undeniable that traditionally things like leadership, innovation, courage, strength, assertiveness, logic, competence, ambition, objectiveness, competitiveness, independence, risk tolerance, etc. have always been associated with masculinity, then it also can't be dissociated from the fact that as a general rule women have clear shortcomings in those areas.

This is why they want to jump on every opportunity to deny their nature and why the modern female loves to act masculine. This is why they have penis envy, unironically believe in male privilege and assume they would be some top 1% guy if they had been born a man. This is also why they love a culture which puts down men so they can feel the playing field is evened out and they can have a leg up. And if even then with a handicap in their favor, they still fall short of achieving what they want, they will claim sexism, demand it be given to them and society will comply. This is the psyche of the female.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
muh strong and powerful women

Dragon Ball Super GIF by Toei Animation

Activity
So far there's no one here