Venting Females literally live with their mobile phones

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
fucking hate this shit so much , do you also see that when a female sits she puts her phone to the desk and whatever she’s doing she’s looking at her phone also

Even my retarded piece of shit mother does this when eating ffs ,wtf has this world come to

It just makes me angry so fucking much

It’s like if they don’t see the phone their life will stop, what the fuck is this?

Once I saw this woman eating food in a tray and using her phone with her other hand , what the fuck is wrong with people? Can’t they just eat their food without looking at their stupid phone?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
We need to use it to our advantage. We need to be the ones living the real world. They waste hours of their lives on this virtual shit, on fucking nothing. We need to be better, we need to live in the real world 24/7. To use the internet only for information that is strictly necessary for our business or work, and other than that, no more escapism. No games, no music, no movies. Realness 24/7.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
We need to use it to our advantage. We need to be the ones living the real world. They waste hours of their lives on this virtual shit, on fucking nothing. We need to be better, we need to live in the real world 24/7. To use the internet only for information that is strictly necessary for our business or work, and other than that, no more escapism. No games, no music, no movies. Realness 24/7.
Dude it’s over we lost

They are using their social advantage we can’t do shit

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Dude it’s over we lost

They are using their social advantage we can’t do shit
I know, I just want to die tbh. I don't have the willpower to do shit. And the amount of willpower it would take to propel me even to normie level would be astronomical. So I just want to die, I don't want to put in all that effort for something that's not really all that motivating.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I know, I just want to die tbh. I don't have the willpower to do shit. And the amount of willpower it would take to propel me even to normie level would be astronomical. So I just want to die, I don't want to put in all that effort for something that's not really all that motivating.
Yeah same bro

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I don't speak to females but male friends do this often.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
The phone is an extension of the vagina power, with that they catch sultans from Dubai, it's a world where ecelebs manage the whore business. Instagram is a whore catalog, and the practice of pimping evolved towards standards that no human is blackpilled enough to comprehend ...

We just barely scratched the surface with our black pill, out there the whorehouses are being boosted by alot.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
The phone is an extension of the vagina power, with that they catch sultans from Dubai, it's a world where ecelebs manage the whore business. Instagram is a whore catalog, and the practice of pimping evolved towards standards that no human is blackpilled enough to comprehend ...

We just barely scratched the surface with our black pill, out there the whorehouses are being boosted by alot.
Very high iq

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Actually seeing what goes on in a foid’s phone is extremely horrendous.

Constant, constant, stream of attention from simps.

Cucks paypalling money for doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. No nudes. No video sex. Just money for existing. When it’s a foid’s birthday, they’ll get sent flowers and gifts, endless messages. Dating profiles with chad tier men giving attention. Of course, chad gets nudes for free. Imagine how good a fap feels when you’re getting special nudes made just for you, and knowing you can do it all for real in a few days. If a man is good looking, no fetish or fantasy will she not fulfil, no matter how weird.

Sex to a foid is like holding hands. Their sexuality is entirely based on a man’s looks so they can only have sexual feelings for chad. They enjoy pain, and only get off on being debased by chad men.

Never, never look in a foid’s phone.

You’ve been warned.

N

NyanIsHot

NEET
Nov 8, 2022

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
fucking hate this shit so much , do you also see that when a female sits she puts her phone to the desk and whatever she’s doing she’s looking at her phone also

Even my retarded piece of shit mother does this when eating ffs ,wtf has this world come to

It just makes me angry so fucking much

It’s like if they don’t see the phone their life will stop, what the fuck is this?

Once I saw this woman eating food in a tray and using her phone with her other hand , what the fuck is wrong with people? Can’t they just eat their food without looking at their stupid phone?
you should be like me and start praying for a power outage. some catastrophe that destroys our ability to use our toys. they're the bane of my existence

Activity
So far there's no one here