Success Finally going to live the NEET dream soon

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
I think I will soon finally rest and rot the way I always wanted, it won't be glamorous. But I can do whatever I want that doesn't cost much money.
I'll have my own huge apartment with multiple bedrooms. Monthly gibs. I will order food online and I won't even have to leave my house.

My house will be full of waifus. Hentai figures and tapestries. I'll have my consoles, gaming PC and plenty of shit to cope with. This is how I will be spending the rest of my life. :cool:

My plans for the future:
  1. Collect Playstation tropies and get trophy level 999 on PSN
  2. Become a hyperpolyglot who can speak 10+ languages (I do this to train my brain as a NEET)
  3. Keep collecting anime goodies + games and have a huge collection
onimai-cute.gif

Last edited:
J

Just a NEET

NEET
Oct 10, 2022
I already live like this lol, but in my parents house.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
I already live like this lol, but in my parents house.
It's not the same. Living alone is significantly better than living with your parents, you have to think about them and deal with their bullshit. When you live alone you can do whatever the fuck you want at all times.

J

Just a NEET

NEET
Oct 10, 2022
It's not the same. Living alone is significantly better than living with your parents, you have to think about them and deal with their bullshit. When you live alone you can do whatever the fuck you want at all times.
That's why I want so much to live alone.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
what is monthly gibs?

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
i mean do you get disability? or something else?
Nah, it's the basic shit. I am trying to get disability, been for years now and then it will be around 2k for sure and one time payment of around 70k, assuming I do get disability later down the line. Gigamogs having a job.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Nah, it's the basic shit. I am trying to get disability, been for years now and then it will be around 2k for sure and one time payment of around 70k, assuming I do get disability later down the line. Gigamogs having a job.
basic income? your country gives you monthly income no matter what? :feelsdetective: if im understanding correctly :feelsdumb:

N

Neetmaxxxing69

NEET
May 12, 2023
That definitely Mogs a job are you permanently disabled or something?

Activity
So far there's no one here