Foid fantasies

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My first thought about this subject is that putting too much consideration on foid fantasies or female gaze or whatever they call it is a reflection of our modern era's focus on women above all else and is basically gynocentric, so it should be taken with a grain of salt. That being said, it might be funny to share so here goes. I once stumbled on a story written by a female classmate. It was one of those female fantasies stories. The girl mc in the story was romantically involved with a generic pretty boy guy described as tall, skinny, athletic, kind and compassionate. She apparently loved him but was making him chase her, making him wait for sex and overall negging him. Meanwhile a bad boy suddenly moved in to the neighborhood, also described as good looking, tall, athletic, but more aggressive, mysterious and violent and she says he was a troublemaker. He makes moves on her and she acts indifferent but still ends up letting him do it and basically cucks her bf who gets hurt by it when he hears about it, because the bad boy brags about it and ruins her reputation. But she claims it wasn't her fault and gradually the girl is painted as the victim and how she has issues and a history of abuse and a difficult life. Later on it gets revealed that she started selling her body in exchange for favors and her pimp is some short stocky guy. The cuck tries to save her and starts a fight with the pimp. He gets injured but manages to overpower the short, more muscular guy to take her away from her problems and run away with her. Later on she cucks him again with multiple people in gangbangs, which she rationalizes by claiming she is emotionally damaged, can't get away from her demons and feels unworthy. That's the gist of the story although I don't remember the details. I remember at the time struggling to believe the sheer absurdity of what I had read.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
IMG 9342

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Who hurt you?
In HS I was rejected by an ogre who I never even liked or asked out. Her nickname was literally Shrek. Everyone called her shrek and somehow she was fine with it. Some girls said she needs a boyfriend and someone pointed to me. She said I was too small and they laughed.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
In HS I was rejected by an ogre who I never even liked or asked out. Her nickname was literally Shrek. Everyone called her shrek and somehow she was fine with it. Some girls said she needs a boyfriend and someone pointed to me. She said I was too small and they laughed.

Hmm...yes.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Did you find it easier to cope with your height in elementary school?

Activity
So far there's no one here