Story following in my dad's footsteps

Lycan

Lycan

still in education
Jun 13, 2022
this will probably be one of my only threads on here as i am not a NEET. i am still being educated at a high school level. but i thought this story would be a little interesting. when i was in elementary school my dad became a NEET for some time. we moved in with my grandparents. he had no job and wasn't in college. i had my own room in the house but my dad lived on the property in some little building which wasn't connected to the house. i think the term for it is a cabana? anyway. i started sleeping on the couch my dad had in there because i felt like he was always in there and we never spent time together. the cabana didn't have a bathroom so he just pissed in bottles and kept them in there until there was too many and he dumped them out somewhere. i started doing this too. instead of just going into the house to take a piss i would contribute to my dad's mountain of piss bottles. there was a mini-fridge in there as well as a microwave. i can only remember there being soda cans, chips, and shredded cheese. for snacks we would pretty much just make NEET nachos by putting shredded cheese over chips and microwaving it, or sometimes we would just eat shredded cheese with nothing else straight from the bag. we would just stay in there all day and watch movies or take turns playing overwatch on the ps4, and this was in summer time so i was basically an honorary NEET since i wasn't in school 😏 thanks for reading

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
this will probably be one of my only threads on here as i am not a NEET. i am still being educated at a high school level. but i thought this story would be a little interesting. when i was in elementary school my dad became a NEET for some time. we moved in with my grandparents. he had no job and wasn't in college. i had my own room in the house but my dad lived on the property in some little building which wasn't connected to the house. i think the term for it is a cabana? anyway. i started sleeping on the couch my dad had in there because i felt like he was always in there and we never spent time together. the cabana didn't have a bathroom so he just pissed in bottles and kept them in there until there was too many and he dumped them out somewhere. i started doing this too. instead of just going into the house to take a piss i would contribute to my dad's mountain of piss bottles. there was a mini-fridge in there as well as a microwave. i can only remember there being soda cans, chips, and shredded cheese. for snacks we would pretty much just make NEET nachos by putting shredded cheese over chips and microwaving it, or sometimes we would just eat shredded cheese with nothing else straight from the bag. we would just stay in there all day and watch movies or take turns playing overwatch on the ps4, and this was in summer time so i was basically an honorary NEET since i wasn't in school 😏 thanks for reading
holy shit i would kill myself if i were u........ you posted "bro..." in my scat thread as if ure any better. BITCH at least im RICH

Lycan

Lycan

still in education
Jun 13, 2022
holy shit i would kill myself if i were u........ you posted "bro..." in my scat thread as if ure any better. BITCH at least im RICH
we are upper middle class my dad just chose to live that way rotting on my grandparents property

NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
we are upper middle class my dad just chose to live that way rotting on my grandparents property
My apologies, internet friend, I retract anything I've said earlier. I hope my message here finds you in good health and fret not, everything is going to be fine. You will eat the bugs. You will own nothing. And, most importantly, you WILL be HAPPY.

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
Jarate?

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
Jarate is something from TF2, A PISS bottle YOU throw, I dont see any reacts so i thought to elaborate

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Is school going well for you?

Lycan

Lycan

still in education
Jun 13, 2022
Is school going well for you?
im smart enough to do well at work when i do it, problem is i have depression that cripples my motivation to actually DO my work...
Screenshot 20220915 204534 Gallery

notice all the assignments i DID do i got an A on...the Fs and NGs are shit i didnt turn in

when i was younger i always got As and Bs but ever since high school started for me depression started to hit and i got pretty lazy

also this isnt some cringy teen complaining about shit and using it as an excuse i am literally diagnosed with depressive disorder and on my psychologist evaluation it says i have a severe form of it.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
notice all the assignments i DID do i got an A on...the Fs and NGs are shit i didnt turn in

when i was younger i always got As and Bs but ever since high school started for me depression started to hit and i got pretty lazy

This is equivalent to the problem I had as well.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
It will only get worse. I also had As and Bs in high school, didn’t even had to learn that much seriously. Now I can’t even read the first 10 pages of a book before I lose concentration and put it away. It’s quite shocking.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
im smart enough to do well at work when i do it, problem is i have depression that cripples my motivation to actually DO my work...
View attachment 49804

also this isnt some cringy teen complaining about shit and using it as an excuse i am literally diagnosed with depressive disorder and on my psychologist evaluation it says i have a severe form of it.
Dude dw about it jfl, iq and personality develops very early in life. Everything's always the same, the only thing that changes is societal expectations. Your social status is the same relative to your age group whether you are 17 or 60

Activity
So far there's no one here