Footballer asks fans to stop singing about his BBC

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It is very tough being a negro having the white bald men sing about your BBC. Maybe he doesn't have a BBC and that is why he is offended by it.

I don't know if all negro's have a BBC, I remember seeing a photo of naked men in Africa and they had small penises. Maybe it was photoshopped, they were all athletic men who you would have thought would have a BBC.

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I think it's only certain tribes in Africa that have bbc

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I don't know if all negro's have a BBC, I remember seeing a photo of naked men in Africa and they had small penises. Maybe it was photoshopped, they were all athletic men who you would have thought would have a BBC.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
its all a psyop. I mean, why should I be called "honorary black" just because I have a huge penis?

It doesnt make sense... it is typical of many people in the mediterranean area to have a very large penis... this is known fact... Moroccan people seem to be those with the biggest one as an average, but you find many others in the mediterranean sea area with a big dick...

In any case, I dont want to be called "honorary black" all the time, I find it disturbing... THere are lots of people like me and they arent black...

Activity
So far there's no one here