Discussion For people who got burnt off from Manga/Anime.... (nothing is good anymore)

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
I started to learn Japanese for that reason, and if you only understand even just a little bit Japanese shows that would be unbearable are much more pleasant - as an example: The Maid I hired Recently Is Suspicious

To be frank, the plot is the definition of thrash but because the language is so easy and the set up of the jokes are so repetitive its an excellent Anime for Weebs like me who just started learning Japanese

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
i never cared for chinese cartoons in the 1st place tbh
man you are missing out but I can understand if you feel already too old, its the same for me ... I am compelled to double down just to achieve the same pull when I was just an impressable bluepiller in my low teens

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
man you are missing out but I can understand if you feel already too old, its the same for me ... I am compelled to double down just to achieve the same pull when I was just an impressable bluepiller in my low teens
i really am fine without it

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
i really am fine without it
I know its pathetic - and maybe when I am 30 I will also not be able to bear with it - but untill then I want to max out this cope as much as possible, there are not many routes for an inkwell - I dont know what you do, do maintain your self image - but in order to get some confidence my intention is to max out the cope as much as possible otherwise I would just be a completely empty book

Activity
So far there's no one here