Discussion Forgotten mods

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
@kanjjd and @cerberus were mods at first here but with their profiles permawiped everyone seems to have forgotten them

I remember when the forum was first active I experienced some of kanjjd's tyranny firsthand they deleted many ironic gay threads even though it wasn't in the rules yet. I guess this form of protest kind of worked in the long run since they added the rule.

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

Love Blah Blah
Sep 11, 2021
It was basically an extension of incels, same mods, same users, same almost everything, I think that’s why Haruhi is the unsung hero of this forum. The only moderator that gave a damn about this place even when nobody cared, just look how many post he made, he barley is active but his post count surpass 90% of the forum users

D

daylily

Banned
Apr 27, 2024
It was basically an extension of incels, same mods, same users, same almost everything, I think that’s why Haruhi is the unsung hero of this forum. The only moderator that gave a damn about this place even when nobody cared, just look how many post he made, he barley is active but his post count surpass 90% of the forum users
He's a demi-god on this forum and we're merely rotting on it. Ego has been checked.

Activity
So far there's no one here