Depression Fuaarkk i was a slayer as a kid

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

autistic
Mar 11, 2024
I legit remember femoids playing with my hair and calling me cute when i was little

I kid you not, 3 JBs called me to come to them in public, and they were all calling me cute and shit, playing with me (PAUSE?!) and basically touching me (PAUSE2)

I fucking wish i was dirty minded and my dick worked back then.. i would've raped them (In GTA: Liberty Stories) :incel:

Inb4 tales from Ohio

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I fucking wish i was dirty minded and my dick worked back then.

i would've raped them (In GTA: Liberty Stories) :incel:
Who gives a damn :p

No More Reaction GIF by WWE

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I legit remember femoids playing with my hair and calling me cute when i was little

I kid you not, 3 JBs called me to come to them in public, and they were all calling me cute and shit, playing with me (PAUSE?!) and basically touching me (PAUSE2)

I fucking wish i was dirty minded and my dick worked back then.. i would've raped them (In GTA: Liberty Stories) :incel:

Inb4 tales from Ohio
View attachment 112451
caged at the video thanks

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Some where stalking me at the school yard and sent their friends over so they could ask for their friend if I was single. I first ignored one girl but later dated her after a month because at first I thought they were were lying. Because the same girl didn’t seem interested that much when I talked to her on a school trip.

I was tall at 14 (1.85m) and had a decent haircut for the time. Also my face looked pretty good which it still kinda does.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
Some where stalking me at the school yard and sent their friends over so they could ask for their friend if I was single. I first ignored one girl but later dated her after a month because at first I thought they were were lying. Because the same girl didn’t seem interested that much when I talked to her on a school trip.

I was tall at 14 (1.85m) and had a decent haircut for the time. Also my face looked pretty good which it still kinda does.
The relationship just lasted 6 months because I insulted her at some point and I still have a trauma of being dumped/ghosted. She would have given me a second chance but I was waiting so long and got tired and insulted her again. Probably wouldn‘t have lasted anyway.

Pale God

Pale God

NEET
Feb 21, 2023
I‘m not even kidding. i met her at 19 when I went to clubs for the first time and she was with some oofy doofies who were probably colleagues from university. I just talked to her and she gave me her number and agreed to go on a date but I just changed my mind because I hated religious people and didn’t text her anymore.

So she wasn’t that interested anyway but it would have been an easy lay probably since I had my own appartment since I was 18 because I got kicked out at 16. Unemployment office paid for everything. Lol

BlackKnight

BlackKnight

autistic
Mar 11, 2024
I‘m not even kidding. i met her at 19 when I went to clubs for the first time and she was with some oofy doofies who were probably colleagues from university. I just talked to her and she gave me her number and agreed to go on a date but I just changed my mind because I hated religious people and didn’t text her anymore.

So she wasn’t that interested anyway but it would have been an easy lay probably since I had my own appartment since I was 18 because I got kicked out at 16. Unemployment office paid for everything. Lol

Activity
So far there's no one here