Discussion Fuck society

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The majority of homeless people are men. The majority of suicide deaths are men. Young men graduate college less than young women. Young women are out-earning young men. Single women are more likely to own a home than single men. There are gross discrepancies in the amount of government aid available to men and that available to women.

Yet I've never seen women marching to end male homelessness. I've never heard a radio ad about raising money for prostate cancer. I've never seen a commercial asking men if maybe it's time to give college a second chance. Literally, nobody cares if you live or die. Nobody cares if you're educated or fulfilled. Nobody cares about you.

And you will be openly mocked, belittled, and humiliated if you don't fit into the predefined social mold that exists for men. Homeless? Fuck off. Small dick? Haha. Suicidal? Ew.

Why bother trying to be part of society that at best ignores you, and at worst is openly antagonistic towards you? I've seen so many articles like this: "Why are young men dropping out? It must be because educated women scare them." They always come to the same, obtuse, and illogical conclusions. "Men are just stupid/lazy/useless/onerous in some way, I guess. Women are better anyways."

Young men are dropping out because they are treated by society like actual, literal disposable objects. That's the real reason.

Activity
So far there's no one here