gaming section

hikkineet

hikkineet

NEET
Jan 22, 2023
i saw one of the mods already suggested renaming anime-manga to media, which of course is a solid idea but seems was not implemented. i have a hard time believing that most neets out there are not wasting the majority of their time by playing games, so i am confused about how there is no gaming sub section, just one thread in off-topic, but playing games is very much on-topic for the neet lifestyle, essential even i would argue. VNs being an important part of the anime-manga subculture a gaming section would also make a lot of sense. giving gamers their own section would likely also bring in some more activity to this forum so it really is a win-win in my opinion.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Mod 🥶 🌧🌨☔⚡✨❄☁
Jan 26, 2021
I don't like the idea of changing it fully, we can maybe rename it Anime and Gaming instead of Anime and Manga though, since those 2 are the most popular hobbies here(manga is included as part of anime), media although good on papper, is too broad as a term and would include so many things that would ruin it and only cause trouble, things that we can talk about in the cafe.