Lifestyle Get paid to be the creep that you are

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022

Look at this highschool girls vollyball coach
No hover hand living his best life with the girls of his dreams.
If I do much as talk to these girls, their parents would want every word on record and watch me very closely
Why is he able to do this and not me? Its his job
If he used hover hand it would also be even more creepy because thats what an incel would do.
Nobody going to pay coaches to act like an incel. They pay you to be chad

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
I‘d argue being close to something you desire without any chance of getting it is pure suifuel.
If i was a girls volleyball coach and had 0 chance Id like it and be ok with it. Id be afraid id say do something inappropriate at any age because of social climate and autism. Id be ok with it because I know that actually being in a sexual relationship too long. is being the moth that got too close to the flame

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
If i was a girls volleyball coach and had 0 chance Id like it and be ok with it. Id be afraid id say do something inappropriate at any age because of social climate and autism. Id be ok with it because I know that actually being in a sexual relationship too long. is being the moth that got too close to the flame
You say that now, ask you again when your blood is rushing from your brain towards your dick :feelsuhuh:

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
people accept and adapt to anything. I've read in some paper that it takes 13 to 18 years for catholic priests to internalize and accept their celibacy. But it is possible to be okay with it, more or less
I‘ve read in the paper that they like to spread their love all over the back of acolytes :feelslol:

Magonia

Magonia

Jan 2, 2022
I‘ve read in the paper that they like to spread their love all over the back of acolytes :feelslol:
The thing is people trust their kids with priests and when you compare with other people trust with kids like school teachers and family members Catholic priests dont look all that podophilic

Activity
So far there's no one here