Discussion getting a job in Japan my only hope

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
I dont care about making money, I just want to be happy and I think in Japan it is more likely than in a western country. I have a bachelors degree and some savings, after getting N2 language certificate I would recommend everybody to move to Japane where we can start a new community together

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
video game japan GIF

Gaijin baka

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I dont care about making money, I just want to be happy and I think in Japan it is more likely than in a western country. I have a bachelors degree and some savings, after getting N2 language certificate I would recommend everybody to move to Japane where we can start a new community together
why?

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
yeah sure I can elab if you are interested:

Japan is the perfect country from an incel perspective, there are many copes, nobody will bully you that you are a virgin, in fact you will likely find many Japanese people that are virgins too and become friends with them. Of course the food is also great and once you are older and bored from anime you can for example get into Japanese Cars or explore the beautiful country. Altough one might say that Japanese people are racist, the most they will do is to ignore you, they will never go so far to verbally abuse you. You can live with your copes and die in peace. Japan is a safe heaven from the persisting woke culture residing in America and Europe, there is no globo homo, the whole country is culturally stuck in the 90s and thats amazing

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
What is it with modern whites obsession with Japan particularly American whites. These whites need to start respecting their own heritage and reading their own history. This forum is a perfect example, it has a section dedicated to anime.
because the whites' culture has turn to shit, but even Japanese culture has been in decadence since the early 80s

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
yeah sure I can elab if you are interested:

Japan is the perfect country from an incel perspective, there are many copes, nobody will bully you that you are a virgin, in fact you will likely find many Japanese people that are virgins too and become friends with them. Of course the food is also great and once you are older and bored from anime you can for example get into Japanese Cars or explore the beautiful country. Altough one might say that Japanese people are racist, the most they will do is to ignore you, they will never go so far to verbally abuse you. You can live with your copes and die in peace. Japan is a safe heaven from the persisting woke culture residing in America and Europe, there is no globo homo, the whole country is culturally stuck in the 90s and thats amazing
but
you will be treated like an outsider
your western perspective on things will clash with people a lot
you will have to work a lot

Taiwan is a much better option, I would honestly try to move there, they are much friendlier and it is more advanced in many ways

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
because the whites' culture has turn to shit, but even Japanese culture has been in decadence since the early 80s
dude you watched too much youtube videos from american normies who are pampered and now only say bullshit because they are not used to a situation where not everybody is desperate to cater for their every need and kiss their bottom.

they are a manifestation of the globo homo, I can smell a conspiracy due to the prevailing negative stigma. From an incel perspecitve it is an obvious solution but the jewish powerbank needs your suffering so normies can use you as a stepping stone and scape goat.

Thats why (((THEY))) dont want you to go to Japan - it just makes so much sense, once I realized it my mind was blown

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
dude you watched too much youtube videos from american normies who are pampered and now only say bullshit because they are not used to a situation where not everybody is desperate to cater for their every need and kiss their bottom.

they are a manifestation of the globo homo, I can smell a conspiracy due to the prevailing negative stigma. From an incel perspecitve it is an obvious solution but the jewish powerbank needs your suffering so normies can use you as a stepping stone and scape goat.

Thats why (((THEY))) dont want you to go to Japan - it just makes so much sense, once I realized it my mind was blown
nigga i have lived in japan, and i am going to move there soon to live with my relatives

lmfao you are acting more delusional than my pseudo-religious schizo posting

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
nigga i have lived in japan, and i am going to move there soon to live with my relatives

lmfao you are acting more delusional than my pseudo-religious schizo posting
My expactations are low, so I wouldnt say I am delusional: all I am saying is that if you are an isolated incel in the West, from a social perspective it cant get worse if you live in Japan, but on top of that you have access to many copes and you will also not be mogged all the time because Japanese people are inferior in looks to White people

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My expactations are low, so I wouldnt say I am delusional: all I am saying is that if you are an isolated incel in the West, from a social perspective it cant get worse if you live in Japan, but on top of that you have access to many copes and you will also not be mogged all the time because Japanese people are inferior in looks to White people
Blackpill isn't some universal truth, it is very relative on a lot of social factors, JPjin don't see people like that lol.

what copes dude? that you can have more direct access to otaku stuff, and you can enjoy some better-quality food?

this manosphere mindset makes me want to vomit, you guys are so disconnected from reality

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The only "differences" are

geography
infrastructure and architecture
which are the main two reasons I even really consider trying to live there in the first place

interpersonal conduct
social conduct
and how you navigate these sectors

you are gonna stick out like a sore thumb esp if all you think about is consumerism as a means to be happy, by all means try and go there, but I suggest moving to the countryside, above all else

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
Blackpill isn't some universal truth, it is very relative on a lot of social factors, JPjin don't see people like that lol.

what copes dude? that you can have more direct access to otaku stuff, and you can enjoy some better-quality food?

this manosphere mindset makes me want to vomit, you guys are so disconnected from reality
yes food and anime basically the only copes that keep some of us alive in the first place but only better

I am also not saying this stuff just because I overdosed on blackpill redpill content, I dont have many friends in fact I only have one korean friend so I am a bit biased because of that

Of course I would lie if I wouldnt say that I dont hope that I might have some better chances from a dating perspective there too and maybe get a girlfriend there, it is true I am a little bit bluepilled when it comes to Japan, I geniunely think because of Anime that Asian women are purer and nicer maybe ...

... but its also only just something like a far fetched dream
What I really hope to achieve is to get a social life and some friends, and I hope that as long as I work hard in a company and dont try to act too weird, I will be forgiven for my incel status and some guys will talk with me and I can befriend them - I dont really think Japanese people are racist and they will accept foreigners if they can speak the language well enough for communication

... but all those social things are also things that would be a "nice to have" - they are not necessary

so with other words: life is fairer there - and effort will be rewarded - especially if you learn the language but you are right in the aspect that I yet have to learn the language and actually visit the country once before I can give a more realistic comparison

But even if my hopes for a better social life would not come true it is still better from a consumerism perspective, and if you are honest isnt consumerism the only thing that you do right now, isnt that what you call coping and what keeps you away from the rope?
But is just the garbage we live for, there is no need to become a deep thinker and suddenly critisize consumerism - what else does a NEET or an Incel have in the West that would be taken away from in Japan - you dont have heritage and you dont have a future, you are doomed - and if you dont want to have the globo homo ending you should draw the Japan-wildcard

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
yes food and anime basically the only copes that keep some of us alive in the first place but only better

I am also not saying this stuff just because I overdosed on blackpill redpill content, I dont have many friends in fact I only have one korean friend so I am a bit biased because of that

Of course I would lie if I wouldnt say that I dont hope that I might have some better chances from a dating perspective there too and maybe get a girlfriend there, it is true I am a little bit bluepilled when it comes to Japan, I geniunely think because of Anime that Asian women are purer and nicer maybe ...

... but its also only just something like a far fetched dream
What I really hope to achieve is to get a social life and some friends, and I hope that as long as I work hard in a company and dont try to act too weird, I will be forgiven for my incel status and some guys will talk with me and I can befriend them - I dont really think Japanese people are racist and they will accept foreigners if they can speak the language well enough for communication

... but all those social things are also things that would be a "nice to have" - they are not necessary

so with other words: life is fairer there - and effort will be rewarded - especially if you learn the language but you are right in the aspect that I yet have to learn the language and actually visit the country once before I can give a more realistic comparison

But even if my hopes for a better social life would not come true it is still better from a consumerism perspective, and if you are honest isnt consumerism the only thing that you do right now, isnt that what you call coping and what keeps you away from the rope?
But is just the garbage we live for, there is no need to become a deep thinker and suddenly critisize consumerism - what else does a NEET or an Incel have in the West that would be taken away from in Japan - you dont have heritage and you dont have a future, you are doomed - and if you dont want to have the globo homo ending you should draw the Japan-wildcard
I understand where you are coming from, and you have good reasonings, I would just keep in mind that you may not get the friends and the social life that you may be thinking of over there, and hard work isn't rewarded that much either, and you may be subject to bullying.

I am not a consumerist; I enjoy creating and experiencing things, there is no reason for me to rope, I am perfectly content with what I have.

just dont be cringe about it, there is nothing wrong with liking japan or things like that, but if you cant change yourself, then nothing can change you

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Yeah working as a salary man in a cramped up apartment from 9 to 5 sure sounds like a happy life in Japan
Surrounded by all those azn kweens might make it bareable

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
Japan should be Nuked 50x over

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I have a bachelors degree and some savings, after getting N2 language certificate I would recommend everybody to move to Japane where we can start a new community together
what degree do you have? is it computer science? I'm in a similar position got 10k in savings I could be going to Japan for a few months but instead I want to get a degree (parents pay for it) in hopes of getting a permanent job in japan and starting a new life... just not sure which degree to pursue

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
last seen nov 7
youngcels never last

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Living costs in Japan arent the cheapest. You would also have the pressure of holding down a job + trying to fit in there which sounds all very stressful to me. But good luck.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
B

BlackPilledOverdose

NEET
Nov 28, 2022
I want to move to Japan however it's very expensive to live and the Japanese language would be annoying to learn.

7yearsaneet

7yearsaneet

NEET
Jun 10, 2023
You would probably kill yourself after a week. They literally work themselves to death

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The only "differences" are
@highinhibition never give up. keep grinding. keep hustling. shoot for your dreams.

don't lissen to @『 』his globo homo ass don't want u to heed and succeed in japan...

he be say things like... life is suffering and shit... all the time 247...

he would hate to see someone prove his old dusty philo books wrong...

let it be... hes not a hater but let him cope this time ok?

lifes nothing but a dream to him... as it says in his desc

he don't know nothing about having a life or living it to the fullest...

one day he will wake up 4 sure but not today

randy orton wrestling GIF by WWE

Activity
So far there's no one here