THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Most important thing for me = a good storyline
Watch Kaiji if you're into psychological shit like me. The anime is about hustling and outsmarting a superior opponent. It's really addicting shit and I heard that Squid Game was inspired by Kaiji or shit IDK. But Kaiji is really 5/5 one of a kind.

Kaiji, Season 1:
⭐
⭐
⭐
⭐
⭐

Kaiji, Season 2:
⭐
⭐
⭐
⭐
⭐

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Watch Kaiji if you're into psychological shit like me. The anime is about hustling and outsmarting a superior opponent. It's really addicting shit and I heard that Squid Game was inspired by Kaiji or shit IDK. But Kaiji is really 5/5 one of a kind.
Already seen it and almost all of the classics tbh. That's my main gripe with anime. Once you watch all the classics, it's like trying to find diamond among a constant pile of shit

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Already seen it and almost all of the classics tbh. That's my main gripe with anime. Once you watch all the classics, it's like trying to find diamond among a constant pile of shit
You're like a bitch who has tried every sex position, and traveled around the world at least thrice. I won't even try cuz I know u r impossible to please.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Deadman wonderland
Blame!
Panty and stocking
Trouble children at another world
Ergo proxy
Inuyashiki
1.shit
2.shit anime
3.dnw shit
4.dnw
5.good difficult
6.dnw shit
Cyberpunk edgerunners absolute banger friend trust me
dnw shit
I assume you have seen Mushishi and Monster already?
good shit
shit
Boku no pico
shit
shait

Activity
So far there's no one here