Going outside as a NEET is a ... surreal experience.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
I don't know how to describe it. What you feel when going outside for the first time in months.

It's not even the outside that is weird, it's seeing other people. It's a bit trippy. Your brain was in this comfort zone, a routine/rut for so many years, and now it feels like you're exposed to so many of the things you forgot again.

Makes you realize that being inside and avoiding people all the time makes your "normal" state of mind very abnormal. It's very uncomfortable, because you realize you're so far behind others.

It's surreal, trippy and even scary. Makes your emotions fluctuate wildly. For example, I saw a girl as a cashier. She looked rather poor, and for some reason I felt extreme pity for this mid 20s woman working as a cashier in a shitty eastern european country, probably making peanuts. It really tugged at my heartstrings, poor thing, wasting the days of her youth away for probably $200 a month. Made me really want to reconsider my future plans of making money illicitly, cause I'd be hurting other normal, poor people.

But then as I walked around, my emotions did a 180. I saw an attractive young woman. Obviously happy, confident. Redhead in black stockings and with a black collar. Seeing her made me want to fucking steal and rob everything I can to make myself rich, so I can fucking live. I want to live, I want to fuck women like that, I want to love her and receive affection from her and go out with her and live a normal human life. I want to feel like a man. I'm in my late 20s and I didn't experience what 99% of normal guys experience. I felt so inferior to that woman, like I'd never be able to get someone like that, even though the normal reaction of most men when looking at her would be wanting to talk to her and win her over. When I look at her, I feel inadequate and weak and like a loser.

And then as I walked around, I saw all these expensive cars. Poor shithole country, lots of expensive cars. I was also talking to my dad, and he kept pointing out all these hotels and buildings that were acquired by different politicians and their crony friends, and the secret services. In the 90s, in the past decade, just constant theft and corruption. This society is so poor and yet fucks like that got enriched because of it. Made me realize that even if I fucking made money by some nefarious means, that hurt others, fuck it. It's all a jungle. The people that got so rich didn't have the empathy and morality that makes me think about everything 100 times and feel bad just looking at a cashier. No! They stole shitloads, they hurt others, and they fucked all the redheads they wanted, bought BMWs and villas and sleep soundly, knowing they are rich lions and wolves and I am a poor sheep afraid to hurt others. Hell, I'm worse than the sheep, the sheep are the normal people, I'm a loser even compared to them. I'm the fucking grass that the sheep eat, I'm a worm in comparison.

Last edited:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
oh you're life isn't like jordan barrett's?
jet setting across the globe?
getting millions for your looks?
everything getting payed for you?
hanging out with famous people and drinking the finest wines and taking the top notch drugs?
damn, that sucks.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
I think what you're describing is derealization.
I get it every single time I'm away from the computer screen when I'm outside of my house.
You know what? That's exactly it! Although it's not severe as that one time where I had true depersonalization and it really felt like I was watching my life like it was a movie on a screen, and my POV was somewhere behind myself. That felt weird as hell. This is more mild, like I'm still part of reality, just realizing how weird of an outlier I am. Close to depersonalization, but much milder in a way.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Probably how the character Neo felt when Morpheus walked with him down a city street to explain the matrix.
The Matrix is such an interesting phenomenon. When I was kind of (but not really, half-seriously but a bit seriously) into solipsism and other schizo shit, thinking I was in a Matrix or simulation was one of the big things on my mind. I knew it wasn't true, but also life had really gotten out of my hands so bad that my brain went into a semi-psychosis, like it wanted to go into a psychosis, but it didn't because I was still the same pessimistic loser that knew I wasn't important enough to be in a simulation. But such thoughts and solipsism did sort of help when life seemed dark, it was a good escape.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't know how to describe it. What you feel when going outside for the first time in months.

It's not even the outside that is weird, it's seeing other people. It's a bit trippy. Your brain was in this comfort zone, a routine/rut for so many years, and now it feels like you're exposed to so many of the things you forgot again.

Makes you realize that being inside and avoiding people all the time makes your "normal" state of mind very abnormal. It's very uncomfortable, because you realize you're so far behind others.

It's surreal, trippy and even scary. Makes your emotions fluctuate wildly. For example, I saw a girl as a cashier. She looked rather poor, and for some reason I felt extreme pity for this mid 20s woman working as a cashier in a shitty eastern european country, probably making peanuts. It really tugged at my heartstrings, poor thing, wasting the days of her youth away for probably $200 a month. Made me really want to reconsider my future plans of making money illicitly, cause I'd be hurting other normal, poor people.

But then as I walked around, my emotions did a 180. I saw an attractive young woman. Obviously happy, confident. Redhead in black stockings and with a black collar. Seeing her made me want to fucking steal and rob everything I can to make myself rich, so I can fucking live. I want to live, I want to fuck women like that, I want to love her and receive affection from her and go out with her and live a normal human life. I want to feel like a man. I'm in my late 20s and I didn't experience what 99% of normal guys experience. I felt so inferior to that woman, like I'd never be able to get someone like that, even though the normal reaction of most men when looking at her would be wanting to talk to her and win her over. When I look at her, I feel inadequate and weak and like a loser.

And then as I walked around, I saw all these expensive cars. Poor shithole country, lots of expensive cars. I was also talking to my dad, and he kept pointing out all these hotels and buildings that were acquired by different politicians and their crony friends, and the secret services. In the 90s, in the past decade, just constant theft and corruption. This society is so poor and yet fucks like that got enriched because of it. Made me realize that even if I fucking made money by some nefarious means, that hurt others, fuck it. It's all a jungle. The people that got so rich didn't have the empathy and morality that makes me think about everything 100 times and feel bad just looking at a cashier. No! They stole shitloads, they hurt others, and they fucked all the redheads they wanted, bought BMWs and villas and sleep soundly, knowing they are rich lions and wolves and I am a poor sheep afraid to hurt others. Hell, I'm worse than the sheep, the sheep are the normal people, I'm a loser even compared to them. I'm the fucking grass that the sheep eat, I'm a worm in comparison.
Agreed everything seems so fast pace and competitive when Im forced to go to the grocery. It's a reality check knowing I'm a rare neetcel species.

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Agreed everything seems so fast pace and competitive when Im forced to go to the grocery. It's a reality check knowing I'm a rare neetcel species.
Ohh yeah, those are the words I was looking for! Competitive and fast-paced, that's exactly it! When I'm at home for months, I am shielded from remembering just how much of a loser I am. But outside? Seeing normal guys, normal girls, going out and about? It reminds me of everything. Just a normal-looking guy with a normal job is so much farther ahead of me in life it's surreal. Seeing a girl my age is torture altogether.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
Ohh yeah, those are the words I was looking for! Competitive and fast-paced, that's exactly it! When I'm at home for months, I am shielded from remembering just how much of a loser I am. But outside? Seeing normal guys, normal girls, going out and about? It reminds me of everything. Just a normal-looking guy with a normal job is so much farther ahead of me in life it's surreal. Seeing a girl my age is torture altogether.
Stop being brainwashed by these outwards appearances of “having shit together” and these societal definitions of success. Do what is existentially fulfilling, what makes YOU happy, instead of comparing yourself to others

I have a girl, I’m applying to college right now with decent grades, I’m on the path of getting a meaningless six figure corporate job.

But guess what? I’ll be a NEET and live on welfare on purpose after uni. I’ll throw away women and wealth because it’s all meaningless to me! FUCK WORK! All I need for happiness is a PC to code on and a room to sit in. Why do you give a fuck about what other people have?

I’ll choose to live on welfare and NEET in my room for the rest of my life. Be grateful that you don’t have to work for a living!

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Stop being brainwashed by these outwards appearances of “having shit together” and these societal definitions of success. Do what is existentially fulfilling, what makes YOU happy, instead of comparing yourself to others

I have a girl, I’m applying to college right now with decent grades, I’m on the path of getting a meaningless six figure corporate job.

But guess what? I’ll be a NEET and live on welfare on purpose after uni. I’ll throw away women and wealth because it’s all meaningless to me! FUCK WORK! All I need for happiness is a PC to code on and a room to sit in. Why do you give a fuck about what other people have?

I’ll choose to live on welfare and NEET in my room for the rest of my life. Be grateful that you don’t have to work for a living!
No you won't you LARPing normie nigger.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

go fuck yourself piece of shit

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
I’ve seen your pics on looksmax discord you are MTN
I am probably LTN with unfrauded neutral in motion capture, add that with autism and I am incel.

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
I felt so inferior to that woman, like I'd never be able to get someone like that, even though the normal reaction of most men when looking at her would be wanting to talk to her and win her over. When I look at her, I feel inadequate and weak and like a loser.
very relateable

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022

yeah we get it you are going to be the best neet possible - but dont act like you earned it something or it is a genius idea or something or that you can tell others just to copy paste you and get the same results

we are not in the same boat, you are a normie faggot with a gf while he is a fucking truecel who did not even kiss a girl all up to his late 20s and was ostracized and bullied his entire life

dude all your accomplishments are because of your looks so stop your smug act

Activity
So far there's no one here