Going to work tomorrow and I am happy about it

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Why I'm happy:
I'm just gonna spend the entire day listening to audiobooks

It's pretty comfy

I basically have no responsibility and a boss that doesn't really give a shit. I get paid breaks and switch bosses halfway through the day, so I take 1 hour break per boss so 2/7,5 work hours are spent on break or napping every day.

My advice on how to get a job like this:
Get into a firm that provides temporary employment

Try to find as big of an employer as you can, ideally a big factory or warehouse. Something with enough bureaucracy that they have a set plan for all employees but since you're a temp they won't have you in that plan so you can be afforded more freedom, workplaces with this level of bureaucracy usually deals with toxic, flammable or special working conditions at some point in their process.

Get an unskilled job that has no responsibility, the less the better usually.

If you find yourself in a workplace where you don't have any extra freedom you can quit immediately because its temp work. You'll find out in the first week how much freedom you have.

You can't quit too many times or the firm giving you temp employment wont give you any more, so be calculated about it.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Agency work seems shit. Make $12/hr if you're lucky over here and agencies don't seem to be reliable. Friend got a warehouse job with one recently and he was let go within a month, only other option they gave him is a different warehouse in another town

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
How long you've been there for?
2 or 3 months by now, have till start December left.

Agency work seems shit. Make $12/hr if you're lucky over here and agencies don't seem to be reliable. Friend got a warehouse job with one recently and he was let go within a month, only other option they gave him is a different warehouse in another town
Well you gotta know the good agencies to start with and then you gotta accept the unreliability behind it. When you find a chill job you should try to get a permanent spot there tho. I've never had as chill a job as I do now so I'll try to keep it, even if I get more responsibility.

Also here in Denmark temp jobs usually pay 10-20% more than permanent jobs.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
happiest wagie

UglyBastard

UglyBastard

People die when they are killed
Mar 28, 2023
If I was born in Danmark I would go full NEETmaxxing.
Your government pays 1k + benefits for you to stay at home. That's more than the average wagecuck receives here in Portugal.
Honestly, there's no reason to work if you're Danish, there's no point. Your country is one of the few that you can literally do nothing and get paid.
Like they say here "Meat always ends up on the vegan's plate".

Activity
So far there's no one here