Discussion Got a wondrous idea for a comic strip that could be a hit. Need amatuer artist to help.

Truckzo

Truckzo

The Uber Instincts Of My Uber Autism Are Crazy!!!
May 29, 2022
Ik some guy on discord I can hit you up with.

However he specializes in animanga.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
I prefer a fellow incel, that draws.. I Ran the concept past a few associates, and they laughed their asses off. Who wants to help me create an iconic new comic strip, done only by us, incels. We can ALSO spread blackpill concepts through it with my sick eccentric humor? I dont need an advanced artist, just simple drawings, in this style, around the same level of animation as this comic.
D1ba95747640575c392eff90275

Last edited:
Truckzo

Truckzo

The Uber Instincts Of My Uber Autism Are Crazy!!!
May 29, 2022
I prefer a fellow incel, that draws.. I Ran the concept past a few associates, and they laughed their asses off. Who wants to help me create an iconic new comic strip, done only by us, incels. We can ALSO spread blackpill concepts through it with my sick eccentric humor? I dont need an advanced artist, just simple drawings, in this style, around the same level of animation as this comic.
View attachment 66987
Oh damn yeah Idk anyone like that so ig you're out of luck holmes

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
Ill post the first ones on INCEL boards.... So you my brothers will be the first to see them...

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
nope lol, comic & manga are one of the most effort demanding artwork ever and no competent artist will work for an idea guy when they also have ideas themselves. Go write a novel or something else.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
nope lol, comic & manga are one of the most effort demanding artwork ever and no competent artist will work for an idea guy when they also have ideas themselves. Go write a novel or something else.
FOUND an artist, when I explained my artistic vision, he eagerly signed on to help.. for free

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
FOUND an artist, when I explained my artistic vision, he eagerly signed on to help.. for free

Assuming you only need children art book tier art you can do it yourself... Unless you draw even worse than chris chan

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
Actually hiring artist when the latest version of Midjourney was released

Activity
So far there's no one here