Depression Got back from vacation yesterday and now I feel completely hopeless

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Just got home from the vacation with my parents I talked about previously.

Last time I went on vacation was when I was a kid so I just had to go. Don't get me wrong you do get some lifefuel moments here and there. The hotel was nice, the pool was nice, beach view, sipping on some ice cold drinks too. But that's about it. 80% of the time it was torture seeing couples and friend groups everywhere while you are the friendless loser in your late twenties together with your parents.

The beach was full of couples kissing each other, having fun together. I saw hundreds of topless beckies and milfs. Some of them did get suncream applied by their boyfriends. Also lots of men who look like Arnold Schwarzenegger or fucking Aquaman these days. I thought I had a good physique..nope. I looked like a skinny boy there.

In the evening we went out to bars. Had a good time drinking some beer. But again it was torture to see all those friend groups picking up girls. One time I even saw phone numbers getting exchanged. They probably had sex that night.

Not sure how I can recover from the things I saw there. At least I let my parents pay for all extra costs like drinks at the hotel or drinks when we went to bars and all that.

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
At least your parents are still alive. Once they are gone, there will be no one left who cares about you.
You are right maybe I'm just too depressed and ungrateful because I still have a relatively good relationship with my parents. Maybe not so much with my father anymore (he morphed into an ultra bluepilled drinker) but I still get along well with my mom she is super chill.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I was a bit younger when I used to go on holidays with parents but I don't think I'd do it now. There really isn't much to do at those places either. It's just the same old pool, loud pop music, a beach, some hustling excursion seller that'll take you to the "markets" and museums and that's about it.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I was a bit younger when I used to go on holidays with parents but I don't think I'd do it now. There really isn't much to do at those places either. It's just the same old pool, loud pop music, a beach, some hustling excursion seller that'll take you to the "markets" and museums and that's about it.
This is why I don't travel, it's one huge cope.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just got home from the vacation with my parents I talked about previously.

Last time I went on vacation was when I was a kid so I just had to go. Don't get me wrong you do get some lifefuel moments here and there. The hotel was nice, the pool was nice, beach view, sipping on some ice cold drinks too. But that's about it. 80% of the time it was torture seeing couples and friend groups everywhere while you are the friendless loser in your late twenties together with your parents.

The beach was full of couples kissing each other, having fun together. I saw hundreds of topless beckies and milfs. Some of them did get suncream applied by their boyfriends. Also lots of men who look like Arnold Schwarzenegger or fucking Aquaman these days. I thought I had a good physique..nope. I looked like a skinny boy there.

In the evening we went out to bars. Had a good time drinking some beer. But again it was torture to see all those friend groups picking up girls. One time I even saw phone numbers getting exchanged. They probably had sex that night.

Not sure how I can recover from the things I saw there. At least I let my parents pay for all extra costs like drinks at the hotel or drinks when we went to bars and all that.
Were you at a nude beach with your parents? Those are rare here. Do you regret going? Did you hear your parents having sex in the other room? Brutal parent pill if you did. Sexlessness can't escape you. Even with your parents. Did you approach any foids?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Were you at a nude beach with your parents? Those are rare here. Do you regret going? Did you hear your parents having sex in the other room? Brutal parent pill if you did. Sexlessness can't escape you. Even with your parents. Did you approach any foids?
No it wasnt a nude beach but foids dont seem to care if they are topless. It was torture seeing all those milkers and curves on the beach. No, I didnt want to approach, its just weird when parents are around plus I didnt really have the time to separate.

Had some good moments for myself overall but when a couple next to us was applying suncream I seriously thought about going into the ocean to drown myself.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No it wasnt a nude beach but foids dont seem to care if they are topless. It was torture seeing all those milkers and curves on the beach. No, I didnt want to approach, its just weird when parents are around plus I didnt really have the time to separate.

Had some good moments for myself overall but when a couple next to us was applying suncream I seriously thought about going into the ocean to drown myself.
So foids just get topless on the beach :feelslol: is it to show how inclusive they are :feelslol: wow suicide fuel. How awkward. do dudes go nude too?:feelspop: Maybe if you whipped out your cyclops you would of slayed bro :yay::feelskek:

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
At least you managed to get some beers, I’d be happy anywhere if there’s alcohol
free alcohol, the beach and warm weather? doesn't sound too bad to me tbh
Of course like I said there were definitely some nice moments. I think its best to remember the positive experiences and ignore all the suifuel as best as you can.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Of course like I said there were definitely some nice moments. I think its best to remember the positive experiences and ignore all the suifuel as best as you can.
I used to go on vacation with my parents in my lates 20s. I was desperate for adventure and it was a free trip. I don't regret going. :yay:

Activity
So far there's no one here