Serious Got fired from my job

Nuke

Nuke

normie to schizophrenic pipeline
Apr 15, 2023
They said they fired me because of a few reasons.

The first was that I wasn't meeting my targets which was true. I was doing my best but I move slower than average (slow twitch muscle fibres probably)

The second was that I apparently had too much idle time in which each day there were multiple 10 minute gaps in my productivity. I told them those gaps were me walking to and from the toilet and they told me I was going to the toilet too often. So I guess I'm supposed to shit and piss myself.

The third reason they gave was that I decided to take a day off one day because I was seriously unwell. I told my manager and my manager said he would sort that out for me. Turns out he didn't and it came up on their system that I just went home without telling anyone on that day even though I specifically spoke to my manager about it and he told me he would sort it out. So he lied to me.

I also think the other reason which they didn't give is that I never really spoke to anyone. I spoke to a couple of people (immigrants from south america) who were nice and cordial and cool to speak to. But I didn't really engage with anyone else and there was a couple of guys who got really annoyed at me because they would constantly try to engage with me in PURE BANTZ and I wasn't really responsive because I didn't want to lose my job over being too chatty.

But I had a feeling these two guys (one of them looked like a goblin) starting talking shit about me because I'm not 'le hypersocial working class craic master' like them so I think there was some influence in which these ppl were getting mad at me because I just did my work and went home each day and wasnt giving them ultimate attention and being super funny guy. These people are like manchildren I thought I was a manchild but turns out these crybabies can't go a full day without constant NT chatter and engagement.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Welcome back ig. I like how happenings like this add a real-life dynamic to the forum. The last paragraph is a brutal pill for me, because I think I would have the same problem with chit chat and trying to be nice to your co-workers.

What are you going to do now though? Straight for the job centre again?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021

The first was that I wasn't meeting my targets which was true. I was doing my best but I move slower than average (slow twitch muscle fibres probably)

The second was that I apparently had too much idle time in which each day there were multiple 10 minute gaps in my productivity. I told them those gaps were me walking to and from the toilet and they told me I was going to the toilet too often. So I guess I'm supposed to shit and piss myself.

The third reason they gave was that I decided to take a day off one day because I was seriously unwell. I told my manager and my manager said he would sort that out for me. Turns out he didn't and it came up on their system that I just went home without telling anyone on that day even though I specifically spoke to my manager about it and he told me he would sort it out. So he lied to me.

I also think the other reason which they didn't give is that I never really spoke to anyone. I spoke to a couple of people (immigrants from south america) who were nice and cordial and cool to speak to. But I didn't really engage with anyone else and there was a couple of guys who got really annoyed at me because they would constantly try to engage with me in PURE BANTZ and I wasn't really responsive because I didn't want to lose my job over being too chatty.

But I had a feeling these two guys (one of them looked like a goblin) starting talking shit about me because I'm not 'le hypersocial working class craic master' like them so I think there was some influence in which these ppl were getting mad at me because I just did my work and went home each day and wasnt giving them ultimate attention and being super funny guy. These people are like manchildren I thought I was a manchild but turns out these crybabies can't go a full day without constant NT chatter and engagement.
What was it? Manufacturing?

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Crazy that the first two paragraphs are why I'm getting in trouble at work as well. Work is so sickeningly toxic . It's crazy if it wasn't for the toxic culture it would be five times better. Makes me wonder how much we are all neet because of the toxic work culture not the actual work itself.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
What was it? Manufacturing?
Yea what job is it? Me being fired is just a matter of time as well because just like you I'm not meeting my metrics lmao. And like I already told @Based Vampire this is including me lying about my metrics šŸ¤£. The problem is I can't lie too drastically otherwise it will be noticeable.

Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
Welcome back ig. I like how happenings like this add a real-life dynamic to the forum. The last paragraph is a brutal pill for me, because I think I would have the same problem with chit chat and trying to be nice to your co-workers.

What are you going to do now though? Straight for the job centre again?
I'm going to try to get an office job again as soon as possible but if I fail in that then I will go to job centre again yeah. I'm thinking of ordering a huge chinese takeaway tomorrow and smoking a massive joint and watch some movies and then after that its back to trying to get a job lol

Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
Crazy that the first two paragraphs are why I'm getting in trouble at work as well. Work is so sickeningly toxic . It's crazy if it wasn't for the toxic culture it would be five times better. Makes me wonder how much we are all neet because of the toxic work culture not the actual work itself.
I think it is work culture. There were moments at this job (which I wont specify btw just for anonmity im sure u understand but it was similar to manufacturing) where I was left alone for the whole day and I went home in a fairly chirpy attitude and though I was tired from working 10 hours a day, I did feel happy I wasnt being pestered adn moaned at and getting dirty looks from co-workers whispering about me spreading lies and dread. Work culture is so fucking psychopathic and disgusting and nobody is your friend. Even if you stick by yourself people automatically select you as some kind of danger because you arent trying to climb the greasy pole and schmooze like they are. If you arent tryign to be a fake ass nigger every day then ppl will think you're strange and try to oust you I think

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
But I had a feeling these two guys (one of them looked like a goblin) starting talking shit about me because I'm not 'le hypersocial working class craic master' like them so I think there was some influence in which these ppl were getting mad at me because I just did my work and went home each day and wasnt giving them ultimate attention and being super funny guy.
If you ever have issues with your coworkers constantly trying to socially pry you and reporting you for being "aloof" or some bullshit, try to build a decent relationship with your managers or shift leaders up top. There is occasional tension at my workplace as some of my coworkers despise me due to my behavioral issues but I manage to escape the radar and get away unscathed as I make a good impression on my managers and superficially glib them.

I've been working so often that I'm kinda dreading being in the house on my own all day every day again. I'm at least gonna go for my long walks and listen to music or podcasts or what have you.
Why not become a benny scrounger and rot on from there?

Last edited:
Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
If you ever have issues with your coworkers constantly trying to socially pry you and reporting you for being "aloof" or some bullshit, try to build a decent relationship with your managers or shift leaders up top. There is occasional tension at my workplace as alot of my coworkers despise me due to my behavioral issues but I manage to escape the radar and get away unscathed because I made a good impression on my managers and superficially glibbed them.
Tbh I don't think my managers liked me either. Managers are like school teachers and they think if the other students (workers) have an issue with you then someone should keep an eye on you in my experience.
Why not become a benie scrounger and rot from there?
I will be until I can get another job but hopefully I won't be scrounging too long cuz I'm used to working now and I'd like to maintain momentum if I can if that makes sense

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
Tbh I don't think my managers liked me either. Managers are like school teachers and they think if the other students (workers) have an issue with you then someone should keep an eye on you in my experience.
The work world is all about pretending, one must pretend to give a shit and be interested in whatever your coworkers or managers have to say or ask and it will become muscle memory. How do people pass job interviews? by faking interest about the company and its goals whilst overstating their skills and abilities.
It's crazy if it wasn't for the toxic culture it would be five times better. Makes me wonder how much we are all neet because of the toxic work culture not the actual work itself.
Work would still be cucked even if the culture wasnt toxic, basic needs should be free of cost.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
at least you are neet now. Im also getting fired soon if I keep like Im doing right now

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I worry this sort of thing will happen to me, if and when I get a full-time shitty job again. Hardly anything is being advertised now though here and I just get rejected when I try, so it could be a long long time.

Go on agency maybe, I'd hate that more though and they can get rid of you after 1 day easier. Working is shit, but so is not being able to afford anything.

Nuke

Nuke

Apr 15, 2023
I worry this sort of thing will happen to me, if and when I get a full-time shitty job again. Hardly anything is being advertised now though here and I just get rejected when I try, so it could be a long long time.

Go on agency maybe, I'd hate that more though and they can get rid of you after 1 day easier. Working is shit, but so is not being able to afford anything.
ive got some savings that I can sue just now but my concern isnt not having enough mopney its having yet another gap on my CV of unemployment

Samisnotsocool223

Samisnotsocool223

You don't know who could be lurking here.
Jul 21, 2023

This happened to me for my first job i got fired after 6 weeks for the same reasons besides the toilet part

Activity
So far there's no one here