Venting Got my first computer in 5 years, screen broke out the box

sissyphus

sissyphus

The Femboy NEET
Feb 21, 2024
In 2019 my tweaker ex broke my laptop with a hammer. After that in 2021 with my stimmy check I paid for over half a laptop and shared it with a different ex, he guilted me into letting him keep it after we broke up.

So last night for the first time since 2019 I had my own computer and for the first time since 2021 I had a computer to use at all. I got it from a gov program for nearly free.

So I’m stoked I’ve got it all plugged in, just booted it up, I go to install discord and…. screen goes black.

Cut to two+ hours of me crying and screaming and calling a computer guy I know. Tried everything under the sun. I really think they just sent me a fucked up monitor or maybe a bad dvi cable.

Either way I have to walk past it every day now thinking about how I could finally be playing video games.

Can’t have shit go right in this world, sometimes man it’s hard for me to stay positive and I tend to be positive to the point of it being toxic.

Hopefully a new screen won’t cost too much

Lord_hierophantūs

Lord_hierophantūs

Out, out! Brief candle
Dec 27, 2023
In 2019 my tweaker ex broke my laptop with a hammer. After that in 2021 with my stimmy check I paid for over half a laptop and shared it with a different ex, he guilted me into letting him keep it after we broke up.

So last night for the first time since 2019 I had my own computer and for the first time since 2021 I had a computer to use at all. I got it from a gov program for nearly free.

So I’m stoked I’ve got it all plugged in, just booted it up, I go to install discord and…. screen goes black.

Cut to two+ hours of me crying and screaming and calling a computer guy I know. Tried everything under the sun. I really think they just sent me a fucked up monitor or maybe a bad dvi cable.

Either way I have to walk past it every day now thinking about how I could finally be playing video games.

Can’t have shit go right in this world, sometimes man it’s hard for me to stay positive and I tend to be positive to the point of it being toxic.

Hopefully a new screen won’t cost too much
damn

iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

recluse
Aug 22, 2023
If you bought it from a store or something you will be able to get a refund but first try replacing the cable thing you said

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
What vidya are you going to play when you get it replaced?
well never know

rip sissy gay neet

sad samurai champloo GIF

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
With gays its chad only, why was this dude dating tweakers n shiett lol

Last edited:
yoc

yoc

Don't care about most shit that people care about
Feb 20, 2024
same i want a pc so bad
Same. I've been wanting one since 2019 I think? To this day I keep looking at parts and benchmarks and fantasising about having one. I've never had a desktop PC, only laptops. Honestly I'm tired of desiring desiring desiring but never getting it.

Activity
So far there's no one here