Guys help me find a job (ironic)

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
I AM SICK OF THIS PATHETIC JOBLESS LIFE. I took a gap year at 18, couldn't land a job. Looked for one in first year college didn't land one and flaked on a few interviews (FUCK ME), now I am in second year no job. I can't take this anymore. My studies are in a shambles. I am fucking my life over. I need a job so I can get cash and spend on improving my life. Help me out guys

Mari

Mari

FOLLOWER OF MARI
Apr 2, 2024
I AM SICK OF THIS PATHETIC JOBLESS LIFE. I took a gap year at 18, couldn't land a job. Looked for one in first year college didn't land one and flaked on a few interviews (FUCK ME), now I am in second year no job. I can't take this anymore. My studies are in a shambles. I am fucking my life over. I need a job so I can get cash and spend on improving my life. Help me out guys
falsified my CV and got a 150k a year job at walll street work smarter not harder

G

gooner23

NEET
Jan 12, 2024
worst time to get a job honestly, know super stacked people struggling to get interviews

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
It was in the span of 2 years, I was neetmaxing while having interviews once in a while. I enjoyed it
I have already been neetmaxxing for 2.5 years tbh. I can't believe I am this lazy and disorganised.

poorcel

poorcel

sadboy
Oct 1, 2023
can't help you bro, me to I want change but everybody is oppressing me

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I basically had a job interview at a McDonalds 5-10 minutes away from my appartment on foot and I talked with the manager and got the job but I just went there to stall and buy time from the unemployment office and ghosted them. They were emailing me and calling me and I just blocked them. That was in 2019. Last interview I ever had. I‘m sure they would literally accept me everywhere back then at least in low positions but I just ghosted two employers because I was just stalling and pretending to want to work.

Last edited:
Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
falsified my CV and got a 150k a year job at walll street work smarter not harder
I was considering this a while ago but I live in a shit hole even if it’s one of the more known cities in my country.

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
so youre in education and still upset with yourself for not having a wagiejob eh? fucking hell mogs me ggs
I went to night school from 2015-2019 and technically you had to work in the morning or middle of the day at least part-time but I just said I have to focus on my studies and didn’t look for a job and just went to the unemployment office every couple months and told them that over and over.

Activity
So far there's no one here