Guys i know of a pretty easy way to make some money If your in the USA (not good for long term)

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
so i've quit doing this since i lost the motivation for grinding for days and i finished most of the easy offers.I haven't used it for atleast a year now but i ended up making close to 500 dollars doing this.

There is this site ,you might have heard of called swagbucks.Its another online site where you complete surveys for money and i have done alot of them but just like any other survey sites, they kick you out midway or when your almost finished with it, but eventually i found out the real money makers were in the game offers.
it was some shitty city builder mobile game i had to play that offered 10,000 sb which is equal to $100 if your made your main base to level 20 , i didn't have to pay a cent and it took me 9 days of playing the game like an autist to reach it but it payed off.The reward pended for 7 days before i cashed it out on a gift card.You can also cash out on paypal etc.

There is also a subreddit for the site which users post frequently about the best game offers to complete and how to complete them efficiently which helped me tremendously.There is this game offer that still might be on their right now,where you have to install a PC game and play like 1 match and you get 7 bucks which should take 30 mins if you have a fast internet connection and some other easy ones where it would take a couple days to get 45 dollars if you just leave the game on autopilot.

The offers eventually dry up tho after you've completed the best easy ones and it's not worthwhile in the long term.
There is also this thing called revu offers on the site ,where you can just click links and sign up on some sites and easily earn 200 sb per day = $2.00 with minimal effort ,maybe an hour or two per day but the money adds up.

I also found this amazing money making guide pdf ,i found that helped increase my sb making substantially,I'll link it in the comments .If you guys are really interested.

Truefaithneworder

Truefaithneworder

Banned
Dec 21, 2022
funnily enough , i also made my first 100 dollars on this site by unexpectedly finding a glitch to give me unlimited sb in a short amount of time. I got a 100 dollar gift card and the mistake i made was checking out another 100 dollar gift the second day.My account was flagged as suspicious and the exploit was patched sadly.

Activity
So far there's no one here