News Hag tried to kiss me

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
My mom invited all her friends over for breakfast this morning. I wake up & go downstairs for coffee & school & they all that the dinnertable. Instantly this blonde, recessed, fat, wrinkly hag starts staring at me. They're all super ugly but this bitch is the ugliest besides my mom. Anyways it was really weird & I don't know how none of the other whores didn't notice. I go into the garage I'm getting ready for zoom school. Then this bitch opens the door & starts shuffling toward me without saying a word & she's still giving me the same insane looking stare- has taken her mask off. Tries to grab my face with puckered lips- I yell & push her away hard. She skip runs out of the room on tip toes looking retarded. idk what to do. I logged onto school & after class they were all gone. It's been rent-free in my head for hours. She's the mom of my sister's friend so it makes shit awkward & complicated & I'm thinking it's better just to keep it to myself.

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Laughed but I wouldn't even if I was begging on the streets. You don't understand how ugly she is. Shit is traumatic I can't get it out of my head.
Just make her wear a maid outfit bro

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Are kisses in the cheek a custom in your country?

Where I live it's normal for old female relatives to give cheek kisses to children or youngsters
nope. From usa

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Wtf? You're genuinely a volcel for that. I would've gone with it.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
@Eren you were hallucinating, nobody would want to kiss you, you fucking subhuman.
except for your BFFs on NEETS.me of course 🤣
picture1.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here