News Happy New Year from @KARININ guys!

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
Hey there Based Vamp! Thanks for your last email. I'm doing great. Unfortunately I'm too busy to reply to you in detail now, but I want you to say a happy new year to all the neets net neetcels! I've prepared a short speech for them. Please, make sure you pass it on!

'Dear neets.net members! It's @karinin again! Hope you read my last update! I'm doing even better now. I'm finally married to my sweetheart Wei (now my former girlfriend). She gave a birth to my first child - my daughter. I am a father now! All in all, I'm working most of the time, providing for my buetiful wife and daughter.

I know many of you guys are constantly depressed and do nothing but rot all day. I feel your pain. Trust me. For I was one of you once. But I ascended. You can do it too! That is my New Year message to you! Keep your chin up, do not ever give up. Anything is possible and if it is possible then you will achieve it. I believe in every single one of you guys! And I really, really mean it! Literally can't stress this enough.

As you know I won't be coming back to the forum. I'm a serious man now. A big man. I have a codemonkey job and a family to take care of now. But I'm sending all my love and all my gratitude to you guys! If it wasn't for you, I would have never ascended! Keep grinding and hustling and you will turn your life around, like I did! Just be positive and you WILL do it!

Sending you a picture of myself with my family!

Take care my dear friends,
Your truest friend, forever grateful for your support and positivity,
@KARENIN '

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here