Has anyone here donated sperm here before?

Firefly

Firefly

NEET
Aug 30, 2022
I tried to, they tested my sperm and my blood.
They tested if I am a carrier of like a billion types of illnesses and it turned out that I carry about 2 of them and then they told me to fuck off.
apparently chances are against you in these things that's why they pay so much for donors.

Wasted like 2 days of my life and 30$ worth of gas for those tests 😕

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I donated to 7 women informally through an app called "Just A Baby" and various sperm groups, I made maybe $400 altogether. The average going rate per donation is $50, most of the women are lesbians and if you ask to have sex, they'll ghost you. I almost always busted in a sterile cup to JAV and then would speed run outside to hand it to whatever woman was waiting outside. I sent/sold my sperm twice through the mail using kits from this site. There's maybe 20 women per 1 donor, they're always desperate in the informal cum spaces, there's no requirements and pretty much anyone here could donate. There's 50+ year old deformed Nigerians who get away with scamming women of up to $300 for their promised cum (that they never deliver, as they live in Nigeria) :feelslol: you could always chadfish as none of the women I sent my sperm through the mail to asked for verification.

For me, it was checking a mental box somewhere that I had passed on my genes. Not much changed but hey :feelsok: it's easy money

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Also, the women will buy the kits and pay for the shipping costs, usually upon delivery they'll also give you $50, with shipping you could 100% get away with knocking up women without ever having met them. Sperm banks tend to pay $50 per donation in the USA, sperm banks don't give you cash either but instead give you gift cards :feelslol: it's not worth going to an official bank.

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
Idk if im ugly or attractive so i guess not, Id probably be banned from the spermcentre, F living with BDD MDD And ANX, Atleast i have blue eyes and im semi ugly but passable as normal ugly

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I donated to 7 women informally through an app called "Just A Baby" and various sperm groups, I made maybe $400 altogether. The average going rate per donation is $50, most of the women are lesbians and if you ask to have sex, they'll ghost you. I almost always busted in a sterile cup to JAV and then would speed run outside to hand it to whatever woman was waiting outside. I sent/sold my sperm twice through the mail using kits from this site. There's maybe 20 women per 1 donor, they're always desperate in the informal cum spaces, there's no requirements and pretty much anyone here could donate. There's 50+ year old deformed Nigerians who get away with scamming women of up to $300 for their promised cum (that they never deliver, as they live in Nigeria) :feelslol: you could always chadfish as none of the women I sent my sperm through the mail to asked for verification.

For me, it was checking a mental box somewhere that I had passed on my genes. Not much changed but hey :feelsok: it's easy money
Also, the women will buy the kits and pay for the shipping costs, usually upon delivery they'll also give you $50, with shipping you could 100% get away with knocking up women without ever having met them. Sperm banks tend to pay $50 per donation in the USA, sperm banks don't give you cash either but instead give you gift cards :feelslol: it's not worth going to an official bank.
Lain out here Genghis Khanmaxing. Trying to break the world record of most women being impregnated by one man.:feelslol:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Sperm donation is a very blackpilled concept. How can normies deny the black pill when sperm donation exists. They would accept the semen of an ex convict thug if his DNA was healthy yet they would reject an autist. Even if the autist was a successful computer programmer or something they still would reject his semen.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
Sperm donation is a very blackpilled concept. How can normies deny the black pill when sperm donation exists. They would accept the semen of an ex convict thug if his DNA was healthy yet they would reject an autist. Even if the autist was a successful computer programmer or something they still would reject his semen.
cope its the personality of the sperm that matters

Babbaboyos

Babbaboyos

Banned
Apr 26, 2022
If i get money for it i may go to the spermacy and jackoff for some cash but i have no clue if you need a certain set of genetics to be allowed to, If they say Chad only then we KNOW the LOOKS doesnt matter thing actually matters and they are ruining theyre own lie.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
My doctors hated the idea of me having kids so much they gave me a vasectomy at 19. Totally got cucked so now I’m gtow to avoid marriage and getting more cucked. Ill die before I do that. I know they pay people 350,000 dollars to sleep for nasa

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021

Here is other resources to get paid to sleep

EvaTsubaki

EvaTsubaki

welcome to my insanity
Sep 12, 2022
gonna start selling my cum. im wasting it by cumming all over my bed sheets. everytime i go to sleep it smells like fruity cum and it makes me so dizzy >_<

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
when i was a kid i didn't understand why there was so much hatred for nazism and hitler when sperm banks are basically the same as biological nazism.

sperm banks should be abolished.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023

I'm going to do this eventually

Activity
So far there's no one here