Have any Incels/ NEETs sought a therapist before?

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I’m seeing a therapist currently for issues unrelated to my inceldom and NEETdom particularly substance abuse plus bipolar, ocd,depression and suspected autism. I’m curious if anyone can relate to this, I’m not sure if it will workout for me or not, but I just wanted someone to vent to as I’m feeling very hopeless and directionless in life as of currently.

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
Therapists have two types of patients
1) The kind they love talking to because they are genuinely interested in knowing everything about their lives and want to help them improve it further.
2) The kind they can't stand, but have to stay proffessional and pretend to care about so they can keep getting the 1st kind of patient.

One of the above is male, the other is female. You take a guess which one applies to which.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I’m seeing a therapist currently for issues unrelated to my inceldom and NEETdom particularly substance abuse plus bipolar, ocd,depression and suspected autism. I’m curious if anyone can relate to this, I’m not sure if it will workout for me or not, but I just wanted someone to vent to as I’m feeling very hopeless and directionless in life as of currently.
been there done that. be careful venting to us though. this is a neet forum, you're not going to get solid life advice from us, but you may get a bit of compassion here and there. you have family you could talk to? Relatives? that would be best. someone who knows and can help you. are you religious?

Last edited:
BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I have a case manager and therapist. They are very helpful helping me deal with my complicated grief and fetish guilt. Plus with schizoaffective disorder they tend to let me chat and use techniques to counter my, what they call in jungian, shadow side. Basically psychiatry is based in esoteric principals.

Activity
So far there's no one here