Discussion Have you ever had to defend someone?

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
I’m only speaking about IRL, was there moment in your life you had to stand up for someone?
IMG 8977

There was times when my friends would get in an argument or fight with other people and I had to step in to help out. I also try to defend my sibling before from my parents trying to hit them but sometimes I would try to get in the middle and end up taking the beating instead which was alright by me (did cry somewhat at the time though)

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Dutchcel. Anti gook
Jan 2, 2024
649ff822fab05a06f7d276b5e026a395

Okay! here we go

No, I only stood up for myself a lot. I'm a easy target as a uggo weirdo. Fuck dem bozos up. Facefucked them, and steal their shit after. Batman type shit innit boyo 💀

Melancholoser

Melancholoser

Decayed
May 10, 2023
I've seen many instances of people being bullied but I'm too weakwilled and cowardly to go against the bullies. I also have problems demonstrating affect when I care about someone.

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
I’m only speaking about IRL, was there moment in your life you had to stand up for someone?
View attachment 99894

There was times when my friends would get in an argument or fight with other people and I had to step in to help out. I also try to defend my sibling before from my parents trying to hit them but sometimes I would try to get in the middle and end up taking the beating instead which was alright by me (did cry somewhat at the time though)
yeah one time i protected a user here by deleting all of their post history even though no body else is allowed to have their post history removed even though lots of people want it and I was very blatant about how biased I am toward said user, even though they already get special treatment—oh wait that wasn’t me :feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsheh: haha:feelsheh::feelseye::feelseye::feelseye: :feelsahhh::feelsheh:

IMG 4997

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Dutchcel. Anti gook
Jan 2, 2024
yeah one time i protected a user here by deleting all of their post history even though no body else is allowed to have their post history removed even though lots of people want it and I was very blatant about how biased I am toward said user, even though they already get special treatment—oh wait that wasn’t me :feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsheh::feelsheh: haha:feelsheh::feelseye::feelseye::feelseye: :feelsahhh::feelsheh:

View attachment 99913
Cute avi

lünin7

lünin7

I need a hug ☺️ 🩷
May 27, 2023
View attachment 99894

You didn’t deserve to get beat beautiful soul

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Beyond trying to protect my siblings, the only time I did so was when my teacher was getting harassed by policemen and I got handcuffed in her place (they let me go after). I was an utter lanklet though and got my ass beat right there. Also not for any moral reasons I just thought she was hot and I was reading hentai earlier that day titled "slutty professor fucks student" or something that had this plotline

Activity
So far there's no one here