Have you seen any ghosts/cryptids?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
Paranormal shit I’ve encountered would be too long to cover tonight

I think the first one is when I was young and was staying at a relatives house, whom had previously claimed the place was haunted. As I was sleeping that night(up stairs bedroom) I heard feet perpetually walking up the stairs. Later that night heard shuffling through the room, though nothing was there. Spooky.

Since I live close to a prison I’ve heard noises in my property at night, with the police later being present. Yes, they’ll be parked on ends of the road searching the area at night. Once had someone knock on my door multiple times one night then fled one I turned on the outdoors light. Unsure if this was one of those incidents or a potential burglar.

I’ve seen “shapeshifting” creature. Where they’ll have the shape of a normal animal but qualities of another. For instance I’ve seen a cat, which I tried to approach, run off hopping. Saw what I thought was a frog leap then fly off as a moth.

One night while camping I was roaming through the woods(isolated location) and heard two large rocks(I assume) crash together. Almost had a heart attack on the spot. Still remember that one vividly.

Thread.

// @PointOfNoReturn signing off. Talk to you niggas tomorrow

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
Big foot was one of my teachers in high school.
EFE29D42 B440 4B87 8E60 8080B5EF3591

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I kinda wish to see a ghost. At least it would be evidence of an afterlife. No idea why normies are more scared of ghosts than the idea of eternal oblivion

Activity
So far there's no one here