have your parents ever kicked you out of the house?

I

Its over

Banned
May 17, 2022
I was kicked out several times and had to sleep on the streets, shivering from the cold (i thought i won’t survive it), sometimes in homeless shelters and when i didn’t had the money for that, i was forced to commit a crime to go to prison for food and a bed and warmth.

Personally i never forgave them for what they did to me and i never will.

Anyway, i need them because they help me sometimes, but when it comes to love, it’s gone a long time ago. They tortured me and humiliated me just to tell me a lesson.

I never asked to be born, they forced me to exist and now they're making demands on me as if I owe them something, even thought it’s the other way around.

Like, what did they give to me? They gave me a shit life full of suffering and also inceldom and they act like if it’s all my fault.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
Yes. I've been kicked out unironically and I say this with zero larp, like legit seriously, closer to 50 times. I've been kicked out so many fucking times during my teenage years because my parents thought it was a good idea to suddenly get so fucking involved with my life and that only made shit even worse. I slept in abandoned buildings, parks, and once when I felt giga suicidal and low inhib I slept in a fucking hotel storage room jfl

Don't have religious fanatics as parents the next time you re-roll life.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No. But sometimes I wonder if that would have made me a stronger person. After turning 25 I noticed a growing tension in the house. Its hard to explain. Like this feeling in the air of being a useless unwanted parasite in the house.

Activity
So far there's no one here