Hello fellow looksmaxxers today i show you ways to make money even if youre UNEMPLOYED [results may vary]

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
stand on a random intersection and beg strangers for some cash

dig through furniture at your parents house or pants pockets for some possible loose change

go to your local salvation army and steal their money basket or better yet a local church and discreetly take a few dollars while the offertory takes place

Last but not least take a few surveys for some quick profits by today's sponsor at https://www.swagbucks.com/ don't forget to use code PXNHXNDLXR for a sign up bonus (internet required for use)

tournelhenry

tournelhenry

Male supremacist, Pseudo-theocratic fascist
Nov 2, 2021
Clever way to invite people with your swagbucks code

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
I made around $500 in my lifetime using various survey websites (surveyjunkie, instaGC, swagbucks, MyPoints, LEO which is only in my country I believe)

it's not worth it it's extremely boring and annoying I only managed to not get bored to death because I had a vyvanse prescription I was in the zone haha.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I made around $500 in my lifetime using various survey websites (surveyjunkie, instaGC, swagbucks, MyPoints, LEO which is only in my country I believe)

it's not worth it it's extremely boring and annoying I only managed to not get bored to death because I had a vyvanse prescription I was in the zone haha.
I always get kicked out of surveys

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
Garbage bluepilled advice, do this and you'll make 5$ a week, or just couchflip and make 8000k$pw, hmm tough choice... NOT

(f@gg0t)

Activity
So far there's no one here