Lifestyle Hello my name is Yoshikage Kira.

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Yaegerist Army Co-Founder
Mar 9, 2021
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Here is my steps

[UWSL]How to have a quiet life:[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Step 1: kill people and collect hands[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Step 2: try very hard not to be afraid of teenagers[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL] Step 3: be afraid of teenagers[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL] Step 4: time travel[/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL] Step 5: [/UWSL][UWSL]chew[/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
@Eren

L Lawliet

L Lawliet

Yaegerist Army Co-Founder
Mar 9, 2021
@Eren
He is fake I am real one. Look I explained my steps too..

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
You're either @Light Yagami 's alt or an Eren impersonator, both of which are illegal here, and so you will be banned.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
vMlP038.jpeg

Activity
So far there's no one here