Hey bros, sorry but I'm leaving the forum again

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
The problem is that I'm too addicted to this forum. Same with .is, that's why I deleted my account there as soon as the feature was introduced.

I don't socialize at all other than on such forums, so when I do start posting, I spend hours every day browsing and posting on them. I need to curb this addiction again.

Life is all about your routine, or at least it is for me. Once something is in my routine, I'll obsessively do it and not much else. And I don't want part of that routine to be spending hours every day on a forum, contemplating about my failures, flaws and regrets. Life won't get better once I leave the forum, of course. But I just want to do different things. Hours spent here are hours not spent ... idk, playing games or watching movies. I'm not going to pretend I'll be doing something productive. I just want to do other things with my routine.

Anyway, you guys are great. Funny and witty bunch, I wish you all good luck, I'm sure you will all lead happy and fulfilling lives in the future, so do not let your temporary woes affect you. Good luck!

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
b3067d35-4d1b-4eac-99cc-5254b64b7677

anon1822movie

anon1822movie

NEET
Oct 9, 2022
Btw, where's that bro that collected movie cases and bought a printer for that? He was a nice guy, I wish him well too.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Thanks bro, love you, take care of yourself and know that everything is going to be all right.

@Asylum Patient I love you too bro, I know you have a bright future ahead of you, I hope you keep improving and don't let your anxiety keep you from seeing how amazing life is, and how awesome you are.
Thanks for the nice words bro sad to see you leave but gotta respect that. All the best. :feelscowboy:

Harry Potter Train GIF

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
The problem is that I'm too addicted to this forum. Same with .is, that's why I deleted my account there as soon as the feature was introduced.

I don't socialize at all other than on such forums, so when I do start posting, I spend hours every day browsing and posting on them. I need to curb this addiction again.

Life is all about your routine, or at least it is for me. Once something is in my routine, I'll obsessively do it and not much else. And I don't want part of that routine to be spending hours every day on a forum, contemplating about my failures, flaws and regrets. Life won't get better once I leave the forum, of course. But I just want to do different things. Hours spent here are hours not spent ... idk, playing games or watching movies. I'm not going to pretend I'll be doing something productive. I just want to do other things with my routine.

Anyway, you guys are great. Funny and witty bunch, I wish you all good luck, I'm sure you will all lead happy and fulfilling lives in the future, so do not let your temporary woes affect you. Good luck!
bye neetbro

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

well good luck OP, we don't delete accounts here, so log out, that way if you wanna return it will be faster and easier.

ItsNeverOver

ItsNeverOver

NEET
Sep 24, 2022
So you’re leaving us simply for the sake of spending your time on other copes?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Good luck bro, I wish you the best, I have seen you have suffered a lot in your posts and I hope you are able to push on.

Life is all about your routine, or at least it is for me.
Couldn't be closer to the truth

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Gfys fag we need you here

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Im so desensitized to everything that being here makes 0 difference as nothing brings me pleasure anymore

rainghost

rainghost

NEET
Oct 21, 2022
Oh man, I'm the same. My social needs have gone unmet for years and by this point, interaction with other humans is a craving. Mad respect for the people who can turn that part of their brains off long enough to be productive in isolation.

If I was younger, I think it'd be easier to do. Easier to believe this is temporary.

Activity
So far there's no one here