Venting Homelessness in America

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
I was homeless 35 years across America, and didnt get off the streets UNTIL a few years ago, I won my disability case, and finally won free subsidized housing. Homelessness ISNT about drugs, alcohol, etc. Its about being POOR! MOST of the homeless I knew in my travels WERENT addicts, just POOR! As far as "jobs" they seemingly can get hired for, PAY is in the hundreds, and rents are in the thousands! Do the math, even those working will be homeless for LIFE!! Its a bottomless hole, and once you fall in, you cant get out UNLESS someone outside the hole helps you out. Now I write about my life. Google "America the Poor: A Wanderers Tale", my autobiography

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
Giga based it’s over
"Who will provide the GRAND DESIGN? What is yours, and what is mine? There is no more new frontiers, we have got to make it here, we satisfy our endless needs, and justify our Bloody deeds, in the name of Destiny, and in the name of God!"-The Last Resort (by the Eagles)

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
"Who will provide the GRAND DESIGN? What is yours, and what is mine? There is no more new frontiers, we have got to make it here, we satisfy our endless needs, and justify our Bloody deeds, in the name of Destiny, and in the name of God!"-The Last Resort (by the Eagles)
Is this ER mode for homelesscels

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I was homeless 35 years across America, and didnt get off the streets UNTIL a few years ago, I won my disability case, and finally won free subsidized housing. Homelessness ISNT about drugs, alcohol, etc. Its about being POOR! MOST of the homeless I knew in my travels WERENT addicts, just POOR! As far as "jobs" they seemingly can get hired for, PAY is in the hundreds, and rents are in the thousands! Do the math, even those working will be homeless for LIFE!! Its a bottomless hole, and once you fall in, you cant get out UNLESS someone outside the hole helps you out. Now I write about my life. Google "America the Poor: A Wanderers Tale", my autobiography
Amen, I’ve been saying this for a long time. The system is rigged and no one does anything. But yeah America is bad and getting worse.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
greed rules, and fuck the poor, thats america.. "Ive got mine", is the point of view..
Yeah, I feel the same (sorry guys if I seem mellow, I am just really sleepy from meds and stuff but I’m fine). My question is, since everyone is voting now are you voting? I know in America we don’t tell people who we voted for due to constant conflict in a social pov. I’m sorry that happened to you bud.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
Yeah, I feel the same (sorry guys if I seem mellow, I am just really sleepy from meds and stuff but I’m fine). My question is, since everyone is voting now are you voting? I know in America we don’t tell people who we voted for due to constant conflict in a social pov. I’m sorry that happened to you bud.
do you think a VOTE really matters? I wonder!!

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
do you think a VOTE really matters? I wonder!!
You’re right I guess. Have you thought of joining the prepping community? They have quite a spectrum and they do a lot of cool stuff (other than shoot guns). It actually can be a cheap hobby and since the nation is collapsing it can help you cope. You can’t loose too much. Plus I’m making a business of selling slings made from recycled parts. It would be cool to see if you guys wanted to see if my ideas were good, don’t worry I’m not part of the elites lol

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
You’re right I guess. Have you thought of joining the prepping community? They have quite a spectrum and they do a lot of cool stuff (other than shoot guns). It actually can be a cheap hobby and since the nation is collapsing it can help you cope. You can’t loose too much. Plus I’m making a business of selling slings made from recycled parts. It would be cool to see if you guys wanted to see if my ideas were good, don’t worry I’m not part of the elites lol
ARE you assuming im NOT familiar with them? Ive been around a LONG TIME. and I know everything they know bub!

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
ARE you assuming im NOT familiar with them? Ive been around a LONG TIME. and I know everything they know bub!
I didn’t mean that to insult you, I was wondering if you do that as a coping mechanism. I wasn’t sure, but that’s cool. But besides the point, I’d like to hear your stories, I like anything that relates to real people. Can you tell us how the court case was like, your attorney, stuff like that.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Nov 1, 2022
I didn’t mean that to insult you, I was wondering if you do that as a coping mechanism. I wasn’t sure, but that’s cool. But besides the point, I’d like to hear your stories, I like anything that relates to real people. Can you tell us how the court case was like, your attorney, stuff like that.
my lawyer was SHIT! SPOKE little. I spoke my speech, and won over both the judge and the vocational expert. Im too crazy, too intelligent and too unique for any jobs in capitalist america, after my speech my case and my handwriiten speech my case was 100 percent won.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
my lawyer was SHIT! SPOKE little. I spoke my speech, and won over both the judge and the vocational expert. Im too crazy, too intelligent and too unique for any jobs in capitalist america, after my speech my case and my handwriiten speech my case was 100 percent won.

Lol I liked Madonna as a kid too, never seen this movie. Looks good. But yeah I’m glad you won. I’ll tell you something about me, they denied me at first too. I got an attorney thru my parents and I won my case in the since I told them that even though I’m smart and I had jobs before plus college, I was having a delusion that the government was after me due to my knowledge of numbers. Let’s just say sacred geometry is an obsession of mine. So I won by telling them my math bullshit.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
i wanna pay alimony and child support yeah

Activity
So far there's no one here