How different my parents view topics like unemployment, neetbux etc.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Was talking today with my mom about the topic of unemployment, getting neetbux ..all those things.

She thinks its completely ok to get unemployment benefits. She even would decline all offers they sent you if they don't meet your job expectations. "Don't take them so serious. The jobcenter is just playing a game." There would be no shame in that because millions of big immigrant families would shamelessly do the same. Especially if you have worked for some time and are single you have all the right in the world to get benefits. Take all the time you need.

Meanwhile my dad: Thinks if you are unemploed or a neet you are a worthless parasite that needs to get thrown on the street to die. Thinks there shouldn't even be neetbux at all. Believes in hard work and doing overtime hours if your boss wants you to. Believes the younger generations are lazy and should work more. Thinks if you want more money you should just get a second, third job.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
The reason for why they think like that is twofold. First your dad is a boomer and in his time it was easier for men to get opportunities. Therefore a man who did nothing had more chances to just be lazy in those days. The second thing is that, as a general rule, men are providers and women are leeches. Even if some men don't earn much and some women gets paid handsomely, it doesn't change the fact that men are mostly net providers to society as a group whereas women as a group are net parasites, and it's more socially accepted for them to think and behave like one if they choose to.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Most people dislikes the unemployed in my country. My siblings always complain about the unemployed getting special treatment and my parents too, my parents are in their 60s. I don't think there was much of a welfare system when they were young. However they don't complain about me being neet as I think they are sympathetic of depression as my grandmother spent a lot of time in mental hospital from the 70s to 90s and my other grandmother has taken anti depressants for decades.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Was talking today with my mom about the topic of unemployment, getting neetbux ..all those things.

She thinks its completely ok to get unemployment benefits. She even would decline all offers they sent you if they don't meet your job expectations. "Don't take them so serious. The jobcenter is just playing a game." There would be no shame in that because millions of big immigrant families would shamelessly do the same. Especially if you have worked for some time and are single you have all the right in the world to get benefits. Take all the time you need.

Meanwhile my dad: Thinks if you are unemploed or a neet you are a worthless parasite that needs to get thrown on the street to die. Thinks there shouldn't even be neetbux at all. Believes in hard work and doing overtime hours if your boss wants you to. Believes the younger generations are lazy and should work more. Thinks if you want more money you should just get a second, third job.
And yet your dad is a libtard. Typical. Libtards vote for what they despise cause muh I hate the orange man bro. Does he support children's tranny story time? Or puberty blockers for kids?

My parents actually want me to neet cause they don't want me to loose my bennifits. They know It's over.

cozyneet

cozyneet

NEET
Mar 15, 2023
The reason for why they think like that is twofold. First your dad is a boomer and in his time it was easier for men to get opportunities. Therefore a man who did nothing had more chances to just be lazy in those days. The second thing is that, as a general rule, men are providers and women are leeches. Even if some men don't earn much and some women gets paid handsomely, it doesn't change the fact that men are mostly net providers to society as a group whereas women as a group are net parasites, and it's more socially accepted for them to think and behave like one if they choose to.
So let’s be honest we relate more to women then most men.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
didnt know that immigrants claim neetbux wow

Activity
So far there's no one here