LOL How do I escape my thirdworld shithole? I wish I wasn't born here.

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
Cash: 70$
Employment Status: Unemployed Neet (No income)
Education: Recent BBA Graduate (Bachelor of business administration)

So how do I immigrate to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any country in Europe?
Many people say Germany is the easiest European country to immigrate to because anyone who studies there can get a work permit after they finish their studies. However, the problem is that Germany requires a bank account that has at least 11k-13k Euros in it, which is something that I cannot afford. An alternative to the bank account would be someone in Germany who is willing to sponsor me while I complete my masters degree, though how the fuck am I going to find someone like that in Germany? I think the only options I have right now is to either illegally cross the Mediterranean Sea and enter Southern Europe using a dinghy (though this is extremely risky and I could drown before I reach Southern Europe), or use my passport to enter Albania visa-free and then illegally cross the borders and enter Greece and just settle there, or enter Montenegro then Bosnia then Croatia and settle there. Though I have no idea how am I going to pull this off, I could easily get lost in the forests while I try to cross the borders and I also have no idea how protected these borders are. Anyone got better ideas? I really need to get out of this place. I have spent years struggling to live the life I want in my country and it has taken a severe toll on my mental health. The crime, corruption, ignorance, and poverty that plague this country have made it impossible for me to live the life I want. As an ex-muslim with western values and beliefs I'm constantly shunned and oppressed by the people around me. The lack of freedom to live my life the way I want and the constant social pressure to conform to a subhuman culture that I do not agree with has caused me immense mental suffering. it has been a constant struggle to reconcile my values with the realities of life in this shithole. Retarded backward culture, shit healthcare, non-existent education system, military dictatorship, falling economy, primitive architecture, this is hell on earth. it is unfair that my place of birth should dictate the trajectory of my life.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
no offence but you sound like a 🏳️‍🌈.
if my assumption is correct then you have many ways to secretly live out your life, just about anywhere.

The whole free thinking openness thing in the west is a meme anyway, but its better than north africa when it comes to living for sure. If you're really desperate you should find people to group to go with on a boat or something

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021

So how do I immigrate to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or any country in Europe?
Many people say Germany is the easiest European country to immigrate to because anyone who studies there can get a work permit after they finish their studies. However, the problem is that Germany requires a bank account that has at least 11k-13k Euros in it, which is something that I cannot afford. An alternative to the bank account would be someone in Germany who is willing to sponsor me while I complete my masters degree, though how the fuck am I going to find someone like that in Germany? I think the only options I have right now is to either illegally cross the Mediterranean Sea and enter Southern Europe using a dinghy (though this is extremely risky and I could drown before I reach Southern Europe), or use my passport to enter Albania visa-free and then illegally cross the borders and enter Greece and just settle there, or enter Montenegro then Bosnia then Croatia and settle there. Though I have no idea how am I going to pull this off, I could easily get lost in the forests while I try to cross the borders and I also have no idea how protected these borders are. Anyone got better ideas? I really need to get out of this place. I have spent years struggling to live the life I want in my country and it has taken a severe toll on my mental health. The crime, corruption, ignorance, and poverty that plague this country have made it impossible for me to live the life I want. As an ex-muslim with western values and beliefs I'm constantly shunned and oppressed by the people around me. The lack of freedom to live my life the way I want and the constant social pressure to conform to a subhuman culture that I do not agree with has caused me immense mental suffering. it has been a constant struggle to reconcile my values with the realities of life in this shithole. Retarded backward culture, shit healthcare, non-existent education system, military dictatorship, falling economy, primitive architecture, this is hell on earth. it is unfair that my place of birth should dictate the trajectory of my life.
The main issue is, if you go anywhere illegally, you won't be able to get a job(with the qualifications you have, unless you enjoy working as a slave and living together with other immigrants) contrary to the popular belief, ppl here in Europe do not welcome illegal immigrants, only a handfull of minority's who controls ngo's helps them.
Why don't you save up some money, get a temp job first, abroad, earn some cash and then move legally permanent.

Last edited:
chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
if my assumption is correct then you have many ways to secretly live out your life, just about anywhere.

The whole free thinking openness thing in the west is a meme anyway, but its better than north africa when it comes to living for sure. If you're really desperate you should find people to group to go with on a boat or something
>You can only wish to escape from a corrupt third world shithole if you are a twisted homosexual

ManletGymcel

ManletGymcel

retarded subhuman
Apr 11, 2022
You have a monetised jewtube channel with over 1k subscribers, how come your savings are only 70USD?
I created the channel on dec 2022, this is what I earned:

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
If you’re being prosecuted for your beliefs or fearing your safety can claim refugee status in most western country’s, that’s probably the cheapest way to get in. You can also migrate if your family (sibling or parents) are married to a foreign national they may be able to get a you a visa and than you’ll be able to sign up for a residency.
There’s many more option but of course they require money like a golden visa, student visa, or citizenship by descent.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
I created the channel on dec 2022, this is what I earned:

View attachment 65805
Go on fiverrr/upwork/freelancer sites as an employer, create a $5 listing "looking for copywriters to improve my script and video descriptions" and link your channel/videos, then withdraw the listing w/o hiring anyone OR hire your alt/friend's account. Easy way to get channel views + video views and more ppl watching your content. Repeat a week later with "looking for graphic designers to create new video thumbnails" etc.

Alternatively, set up a freelancer profile on those sites legitimately offering your services as a video editor/content creator, and shill your youtube channel + embed your Most Viewed videos as an example of the sort of work you can do, and mass apply for listings. Similar strategy, go to job sites and mass apply to jobs looking for videographers/social media managers, shilling your channel link in your cover letter/resume and embed Most Viewed videos in your profile description if the website allows.

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023

Let me propose you another concept, if you live in marococococ or alegria and you move to Germany, the weather is cold people are insane, it's violent, not a good place to be.
What if you learn german another foreign language and with that you apply for positions in your country working with international corporations, there you will have much more opportunities and you will not have to work in Mcdonalds in Germany.
This is what i did in my country. I specially moved from western Europe to eastern Europe for that reason.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
If you’re being prosecuted for your beliefs or fearing your safety can claim refugee status in most western country’s, that’s probably the cheapest way to get in. You can also migrate if your family (sibling or parents) are married to a foreign national they may be able to get a you a visa and than you’ll be able to sign up for a residency.
There’s many more option but of course they require money like a golden visa, student visa, or citizenship by descent.
Citzen by descent is a tricky one, they wont reply to you unless you have some sort of connection or spam messages to the gov for the next 5 years

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I feel like i haven't lived , my life force dwindling. It's so miserable to be in third world and it feels like i'm forever trapped. Some acquaintances had family members to pull them from the gutter , but here i am still. I'll never forgive my parents for this
You can always embrace hell, while they are living in heaven eating hamburger we will master the blade. Nigger army is coming for them

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021

Come live with me i promise I won’t lobotomise you and sell you into human slavery 😛

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Alternatively, set up a freelancer profile on those sites legitimately offering your services as a video editor/content creator, and shill your youtube channel + embed your Most Viewed videos as an example of the sort of work you can do, and mass apply for listings. Similar strategy, go to job sites and mass apply to jobs looking for videographers/social media managers, shilling your channel link in your cover letter/resume and embed Most Viewed videos in your profile description if the website allows.
Damn. TIL I'm not the only person who does this :feelseheh:

The Rock Guitar GIF by WWE

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021

Just say faggot already, this is not reddit

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

Ask @anon1822fourthacc how to get a job as an OF chatter. Or read his posts.

Activity
So far there's no one here