Story How do i get out of this NT guy twisting my arm into hanging out with him?

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
Trust me. This isn't any brag. I hate this scenario

This ethiopian tyrone who a higher T @Atila or a much higher T version of me, moved in. I was nice to him because he can't speak English and he said I'm his first friend here

He said he's grateful To have made his first friend and took me out clubbing, offering to pay for food and drinks out of gratitude

It was nice and all but this guy is 0 inhibition despite hardly knowing English and just getting here. He chokes, makes out with and grabs the asses of club women and they like it and all but being in a club is literally medieval torture for me. It's not worth the free food

I can't give fake excuses because we live in the same place. He wants us to hang out every weekend but I can't bare another day

Any idea how I can shake this guy off and rot in peace with a plausible excuse? He will see me doing laundry on the weekend or taking out trash lol

Last edited:
iDONTwannaBeME

iDONTwannaBeME

recluse
Aug 22, 2023
You can use his low inhib for your own gain, hes gonna do all the hard work

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
nigga fuck no im a neet in a homeless shelter got my own room and everything and i sometimes mess with snowbunnies
Wow. How is it living there? I talk to a homeless guy on Facebook Messenger and it sounds like fucking hell. I donate money to him when I can afford it

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Wow. How is it living there? I talk to a homeless guy on Facebook Messenger and it sounds like fucking hell. I donate money to him when I can afford it
hell indeed most people here are grazy junkies ex inmates etc but what doesnt kill me makes me stronger bro :soy:

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
hell indeed most people here are grazy junkies ex inmates etc but what doesnt kill me makes me stronger bro :soy:
Unironically tbh. Why do you think you niggers are so masculine?

Activity
So far there's no one here