Serious How do I learn to draw immediately

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
I need to learn how to draw right now. I only have a pencil and white paper. No digital stuff or any colouring or tools. Just a basic pencil and eraser. How do I learn how to draw a cute anime girl RIGHT NOW!!!! I need her to look like Konata Izumi right NOW!!!!!

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
depends what you want to draw
Screenshot 20240414 032934
Screenshot 20240414 032925
Screenshot 20240414 032913

starting to make a drawing
Don't I need to learn a bit of anatomy

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023

Takes practice and patience if your going to draw cute anime girls. watch slowly and copy then once you have made a decnt amount of ones you like start drawing your own from pics you find on the internet, then once you get really good at that you can start creating your own original drawlings

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
I need to learn how to draw right now. I only have a pencil and white paper. No digital stuff or any colouring or tools. Just a basic pencil and eraser. How do I learn how to draw a cute anime girl RIGHT NOW!!!! I need her to look like Konata Izumi right NOW!!!!!
Buy see through paper and print her on piece of paper and trace her and claim you drew it.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
a 4 year old could draw that nigga
Not me apparently. I'm mainly trying to replicate that early 2000s anime style both in the characters and in the background styling though I guess that's better expressed through colours
Maxresdefault 4

There's also this early flash comic style I wanna try out but it looks easier to replicate digitally
Screenshot 20240414 033806
Screenshot 20240414 033800

Takes practice and patience if your going to draw cute anime girls. watch slowly and copy then once you have made a decnt amount of ones you like start drawing your own from pics you find on the internet, then once you get really good at that you can start creating your own original drawlings

Yeah I should do that. I've been practicing for years but only focused on drawing faces and totally forgot about the rest lol

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Buy see through paper and print her on piece of paper and trace her and claim you drew it.
Tracing can only get you so far. I need to get good at so I can become a creep who instantly draws anyone I like in public to my exact imagination and coom to it at home :feelsheh: I used to want to draw like the renaissance era paintings and European hyperrealism but that sounds like an insurmountable task

Pale God

Pale God

Genius
Feb 21, 2023
Tracing can only get you so far. I need to get good at so I can become a creep who instantly draws anyone I like in public to my exact imagination and coom to it at home :feelsheh: I used to want to draw like the renaissance era paintings and European hyperrealism but that sounds like an insurmountable task
It‘s probably gonna take years. As a NEET maybe 3 years. Maybe less or more depending on how much you practice.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I always wanted to leaen to draw but i never did. If i had started during my neet years i would be an expert by now

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Why are you in a hurry?

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Why are you in a hurry?
It's a good cope and I need it so I can spend more time drawing than rotting. I enjoy drawing but always drop it because I feel like I'm not improving and just doing the same thing again and again. I get that rushing it won't change much but I just really need to push myself to learn

Spoon

Spoon

Low IQ
Mar 10, 2024
Learn how to draw real people somewhat accurately then learn how to exaggerate that to make it look like anime.

• <3
Reactions: RNT
Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Learn how to draw basic shapes, shade, and color those shapes. Then, start taking something more complicated and breaking it down into those shapes and always draw everyday
Take reference photos or hell even trace if you have to (only for learning dont post traced art you nonce)

Also i dont think drawing coomfuel is a good motivation

hikikomori

hikikomori

Elmo rules the world!
Jun 16, 2023
you learn to draw by drawing the shit around you and random objects like fruit or anything around your house

dont expect perfection or anything good, you start out by developing dexterity and getting your hand used to moving the pencil/pen/whatever a certain way

duracel

duracel

NEET
Oct 2, 2023
unironically just drawing over and over again until your hands and eyes get used to it

If you want it to look good starting out, hold the pencil lightly/ avoid harsh lines. For example if you’re not sure how to draw a particular line, sketch a few different possibility lightly and erase the ones that don’t look right
Copying references like the ones u posted / Attention to detail / reworking a lot with the eraser can help u make good initial drawings, but they won’t necessarily improve your base skill (anatomy / understanding shapes / repetition)

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Tracing is actually helpful imo. If you trace on a computer especially i found it improved my ability overall. You will be following the lines precisely for one rather than what you think the line should be. I traced irl photos to make cartoonish versions of people and it helped me get a better sense of how to draw facial features and 3d environments. Also low effort, low risk and just fun to play around with rather than fucking up your drawing at the end.
Avoid drawing from imagination before you are comfortable with the fundamentals imo unless you aren't the type of person to be demoralised by your absolutely flat, lifeless shitstains. Drawing random objects like a mug or self portrait isn't too difficult to get a decent result and will help you draw shit in 3d. There are shit tons of resources - proko is often recommended, drawabox (weird and pissed me off by insisting i buy a fine liner) but supposedly good, loomis method for heads. Wish i had better idea of fundamental skills that make you a better artists. Im guessimg if you draw a wide variety of things using an irl reference you will pick most things up naturally rather than reading 50 books. Easier to keep at it if you're not drawing shitty pictures too so dont spend all your time working on challenging shit

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
draw an anime is what you should do.

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
post your work first, can't give any advice without it.

AsgardTheFatcel

AsgardTheFatcel

Independent journalist from Mozambique.
Feb 19, 2024
Neet194012940

Neet194012940

NEET
Jan 20, 2024
read drawing on the right side of the brain it teaches you the ray peat diet way to draw

did half that book one night when i couldnt sleep last month and i just copied some stuff when i was bored afterwards

this is the progress i made - i didn't listen to females/lgbts or their cringe on the internet

this is my starting point
Image12

sketches i made around march 7, my best one top, bottom non cherrypicked sketch page

Rabbit 1
Notebook 1 2024 03 21 15 06 1

Image05

sketches i made on april 9th (the covered paper are the bad ones )

Image04

one i just drew waiting for attachments to send

Image21

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
Not me apparently. I'm mainly trying to replicate that early 2000s anime style both in the characters and in the background styling though I guess that's better expressed through colours View attachment 115137View attachment 115138
There's also this early flash comic style I wanna try out but it looks easier to replicate digitally View attachment 115139View attachment 115140

Yeah I should do that. I've been practicing for years but only focused on drawing faces and totally forgot about the rest lol
Same same same brocel that 2000s anime style just holy shit it looks good.

Activity
So far there's no one here