How do i regain my motivation for hobbies and making the best of my time left on earth as a NEETcel?

Potato Monastery

Potato Monastery

The 45yo Gandmaster of Suffering. Incel 4 life.
Oct 4, 2022
I just browse or shitpost on the internet all day. Right now i'm on this site with my back to the TV where the world cup is playing (Uruguay v South Korea). I feel like a retired 75yo man to be honest.

I'm still capable of riding my bike for 50 miles. My bike is nice with titanium frame and Shimano Ultegra groupset. I know a fellow NEET on instagram from Japan thats 53yo, muscular and lean and rides his fixed gear keirin bike daily. He also gyms, swims and is a photographer. He's filling up his day. I wish i was like him.

But i don't do it. I could still squat 120kg for 20 reps at age 40 (i;m 44 now) but my gym equipment in my spare room is collecting dust for over 3 years. Feels like i'm wasting precious physically able years away. I don't do my digital art even though i was pretty talented. (Having done any since 2008). I want to join indoor soccer league but something is stopping me. I also like photography and antiques but have lost motivation.

I really wish i could accept i'm a non breeder, subhuman that will die out alone. But part of me is too inquisitive. My mind is still telling me i'll find a younger, non-fat woman in Asia one day. I'm British.

My motivation is kaput.

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
You got to do it bro, you’ll be more depressed living with the regret of never having tried then your fear of failure and rejection. It’s easier said then done, I’m in the same boat even tho I’m only 20.

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
You got to do it bro, you’ll be more depressed living with the regret of never having tried then your fear of failure and rejection. It’s easier said then done, I’m in the same boat even tho I’m only 20.
stop necroposting

i bet he already roped

Activity
So far there's no one here