how do you coexist with your parents?

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
this thread is for actual neets (that dont go to school or have a job) that are at an age where having a job is considered normal.
do they nag you everytime about getting a job?
do they seethe that you just play vidya in your room all day?

how is your realtionship with your parents?
mine is pretty tense my mom seethes everyday that im a low cortisol neet, its annoying but i get it.

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
I became neet when I developed bipolar disorder I had a manic episode and got 5150’d so my parents never complain or anything about my neetdom they think I’m mentally ill lol. What they do do is force me to take my medications and see a psychiatrist once a month

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
My parents never nag me about getting a job or seethe that I'm a NEET, my dad occasionally complains if my room's dirty but that's it. My grandpa died before he could get his retirement check so my family likes to say that I'm making up for him to family that asks about it :feelsuhuh:

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I've always lived with my parents, even when I had it job it never paid well so I couldn't afford to move out!

Their was a tense period from 2005 when I ended up NEET for the best part of 14 years. A few months of that was minimum wage agency work, working on metal presses and being treated and talked to like shit by the staff there.

I finally got another crappy job putting jars, squares and tubes of bird food into boxes for 12 hours on night shift. More bullying and being treated like shit happened too of course.

Back on day shift after ended things got worse, you had to work harder for less money, not much more than £300 a week for 37.5 hours.

The new manager made jokes about me being a faggot and shit, I think that was because a guy the same age as me with a wife and kids was talking shit and spreading rumours though. Just because I was quiet and single.

That lasted 3 years and now I've been back as NEET for 11 months now.
My dad died during the covid pandemic of stage 4 bowel cancer, caught it too late and he was gone 8 months later.

So just me and my mum now, I'll probably still be here when she dies unless I die first. The house will pass to me then.

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
My mom never nagged me too much about job. being at home sucks unless your parents somehow magically respect you. its better being homeless. being homeless raises your chances with women. Staying with your mom/parents sounds so cringe, Homeless guy sounds so much better. A lost puppy to take home

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I became neet when I developed bipolar disorder I had a manic episode and got 5150’d so my parents never complain or anything about my neetdom they think I’m mentally ill lol. What they do do is force me to take my medications and see a psychiatrist once a month
Relatable

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
this thread is for actual neets (that dont go to school or have a job) that are at an age where having a job is considered normal.
do they nag you everytime about getting a job?
do they seethe that you just play vidya in your room all day?

how is your realtionship with your parents?
mine is pretty tense my mom seethes everyday that im a low cortisol neet, its annoying but i get it.
my parents don't nag me about a job. I have a history of mental decline when on the job, and they know that i need a certain type of job in order to do it. for the vast majority of the time, i get along with my parents. i cook for them and run errands, if i get unjustly pissy with them, I make amends and try to live peacefully.

protodrake

protodrake

NEET
Aug 19, 2022
I'm left alone for most of the day, except for dinner-time.
My mother doesn't bother me or attack me anymore, except when she's had a bad day, then she reveals her(and all women's) true nature.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My parents have given up on me about jobs. Although I will have to work part time in the new year as it is difficult to maintain getting welfare bux.
My parents have other worries besides me.

T

THE NEWer HONKLER

Banned
Aug 13, 2022
My parents have given up on me about jobs. Although I will have to work part time in the new year as it is difficult to maintain getting welfare bux.
My parents have other worries besides me.
id rather be homeless no larp

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My parents never nag me about getting a job or seethe that I'm a NEET, my dad occasionally complains if my room's dirty but that's it. My grandpa died before he could get his retirement check so my family likes to say that I'm making up for him to family that asks about it :feelsuhuh:
That's because your mother is too busy searching for supplements in the local dump.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I:d sleep in the basement and rarely speak to my relative. We could go days without direct contact.

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
I am uneducated and unemployed, my family don't try it anymore. They know I get rejected from the menial jobs and I'm a hopeless case/black sheep.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
They pitty me because they see I fail my interviews and try to make me feel better

Activity
So far there's no one here